Become an Affiliate
KURU Affiliate Program Terms
- The primary purpose of KURU’s Affiliate Program is to partner with creators who can introduce our brand to NEW customers. As such, we do not work with coupon affiliates, “deal” or “discount” affiliates or toolbar affiliates. Ever.
KURU offers a two-tier commission system.
- Affiliates whose business model is primarily based on adding value to KURU by connecting us with an audience you have built, and in which we have a high confidence the orders you are driving are truly incremental will be paid a 10% commission rate.
- Affiliates whose business model is primarily based on organically ranking for the KURU brand (or variants thereof) or any other tactic which we have low confidence is bringing incremental orders to KURU, will be paid a 2% commission.
- All NEW affiliates will be onboarded at the 10% tier and evaluated within 90 days of onboarding as to whether they will remain at that tier or be lowered to the 2% tier.
- Our goal is to build robust partnership with our affiliates, and we will communicate every step of the way regarding these decisions.
- 30-day cookie - You get credit for any orders within 30 days of the original click placed by a customer
Affiliates are forbidden from bidding on any and all KURU branded keywords in Paid Search or Shopping Engines. Violation of this provision will result in immediate program termination.
- Affiliates agree to adhere to basic brand guidelines explained below
- Affiliates agree use KURU Footwear's easy, simple affiliate platform, Refersion, to provide their referral links; only visits tracked through Refersion will count toward affiliate revenue
- Should a customer who purchased through an affiliate link choose to return their product, the credit earned by the affiliate on that particular sale will be debited from their account prior to the next payout
When referencing KURU, first mention should always be formatted as follows: KURU Footwear. Following the first mention, the brand can be referred to simply as KURU but must be capitalized in all mentions. Shoe models should also be capitalized in all mentions, i.e. ATOM, QUEST, CHICANE, etc. When mentioning the patented KURU technology of KURUSOLE and KURUCLOUD, the KURU portion should be in bold when formatting allows and the full term should be capitalized.