You May Also Want
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
QUEST Men's Ankle Boot
Some guys got it all. And the QUEST is one of them. It combines a mid-height hiking-friendly boot with moccasin-toe stitching and rugged leather, making it your go-to wingman for almost any outing in any season. Trust its built-in KURUSOLE for unstoppable comfort—and with handcrafted style touches, you’ll be set for any day from trail to town to a brewery to the backyard barbecue.
- Arch Support -Exceptional Arch Support is Built-in
- Materials - Leather Uppers, Synthetic linings, Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Heel to Toe Drop - 12mm for better pressure distribution from heel to forefoot
- Weight - Approximately 513 grams (18.08 oz based on a size 9.5)
- Width - D+
- Origin - Designed with American Ingenuity, Manufactured with our Asian Partners
Why You'll Love It
- Outdoor Favorite - A top-selling favorite trail hiker for those suffering from Plantar Fasciitis, heel pain, flat feet, bone spurs, and more.
- Improved Alignment - Unlike anything else, KURUSOLE improves your alignment and posture for a healthier you.
- Move those Toes - A more generous, broader toe box gives your toes room to move. Perfect for Morton's neuroma, hammer toes, bunions and more.
- Gusseted tongue - keeps dirt and debris out of the way.
- Metal eyelets - Will help the eyelets become more durable and adds a high-quality touch.
Free shipping and returns
SIMPLE AND FAST FREE US SHIPPING
All US orders ship FREE via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- FAST & FREE STANDARD SHIPPING* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- EXPEDITED OVERNIGHT (1 Business Day) SHIPPING - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
NO-HASSLE US RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES DOMESTIC US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees.
GET YOUR LIFE BACK
Imagine a shoe with the power to make your body feel years younger. It's not a dream: The future of footwear is here. Our patented KURUSOLE makes feet healthier with a special flexing action that hugs the natural cushioning in your heels. Unlike anything else, these hugs cup your heel to handle pain and lessen impacts, letting you skip the hassle of orthotics.3X MORE SUPPORT
Imagine living unstoppable days, knowing KURU supports you in all the right ways. In a few short weeks, our unparalleled ULTIMATE INSOLES custom mold to your unique foot shape using space-age foams that harness your body heat—promising full-length comfort and whole-body alignment with perfect heel, arch and ankle support.EARTH'S HAPPIEST RIDE
Imagine a bouncy, energizing ride with every stride. Using premium polymers found in high-end running shoes, our KURUCLOUD midsole delivers endless cushioning to enhance the cupping motion of KURUSOLE—setting the standard for the smoothest stride and a happier life.
Something that raises the bar to new heights is more than a shoe—it's a KURU
- TBThaddeus B.Verified BuyerReviewingQUESTI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoExcellent boots for hiking/work/play.
The boot is made well and very comfortable.
I use them for hiking and light backpacking trips but recently, these have become my work boots. As a veterinarian, I’m on my feet moving all day, primarily on a hard, concrete but also on farm/ranch calls. These boots take the impact out of the pounding that my feet take daily. I’ve put NiKWAX leather waterproofing wax on multiple times and it’s darkened the leather a little but it’s more “customized “ for me helps to keep things like urine, blood, etc from soaking in. I’m a size 10 usually but my feet are wide, and he 10.5 fits perfectly.
The customer support is awesome. I’m a big fan of Kuru and will buy shoes/boots from them again.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DCDody C.Verified BuyerReviewingQUESTI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars1 week agoOH Yeah and....
Stitching was coming out after being worn twice.
They told me there is a six month warranty and for the price I should think so, but I have yet to hear a thing back....
NO REPEAT BUSINESS FROM USHow would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear1 week ago
I'm sorry to hear that the stitching is coming apart. There is a warranty policy and I did do a search for your email and I found that you were sent a response 2 hours ago, which was within 24 hours of you sending an inquiry. Please check your inbox for instructions about your warranty and shoes. Thanks so much for giving KURU shoes a shot.
- JSJean S.Verified BuyerReviewingQUESTI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoDefinitely helps
Did exactly what it says. Pain in my feet relieved tremendously. Nothing crazy with how they size their shoes (a size 10 is a size 10)How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|US Women's||US Men's||EU||UK||JP|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.