All-new NOVAKNIT slip-on feels as cozy as your favorite socks, reduces hotspots and provides pain-free foot support for women.
You May Also Want
Easy, Slip-On Design
You’ve had many firsts. Your first friend. Your first job. Your first love. The STRIDE is our first shoe featuring our all-new NOVAKNIT.
What makes NOVAKNIT so special? Imagine a one-piece, seamless upper that pairs the coziness of your favorite socks with the proven comfort of KURUSOLE hugging your heels.
NOVAKNIT's unique knitting process and one-layer construction make hot spots a thing of the past.
Carefully placed stretch zones give you a perfect fit. And a soft, airy design feels great, even when barefoot. This means the STRIDE fits even the most finicky of feet—wide feet, bunions, hammertoes, high insteps and more.
You’ll be amazed at how flexible the STRIDE feels. Plus, enjoy the confidence of a secure fit for long days on your feet thanks to the unique detail of the knitted ribbing reinforcements.
Even better, NOVAKNIT’s eco-conscious uppers eliminate almost all waste in the upper manufacturing process.
Something with this much airy flexibility and sock-like comfort is more than a shoe—it’s a KURU
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- VRVirgie R.Verified BuyerReviewingSTRIDEI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoI really love it
I’m so inlove with the first time I tried the shoes so comfortable on my feet’s, and great quality and design,,, i love using it everyday .. I highly recommended itHow would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- VAVictoria A.Verified BuyerReviewingSTRIDEI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoMy favorite shoes!
This is my second pair of “Stride”, they do not have the support of the other styles but the make up for it in convenience. It is so handy to run out of the house and just have to slip into your shoes. I live all the styles but this one is fun.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CGCarol G.ReviewingSTRIDEI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoCured my plantar fasciitis!
My daughter bought me the black version of these about a year and a half ago, and they are still my favorite go-to shoes! I had tried many different types of expensive shoes, inserts, etc to relieve my plantar fasciitis, and until these Kuru, nothing worked. As a result, I have told all my friends and family about the awesomeness of Kuru shoes, and now I’m back to buy another. Not because the ones I have have worn out, but just because they work so well, I want another pair in a different color. Oh, and one other thing~ my feet get really really swollen, but because of the sock like nature of these shoes, they will still stretch and fit my feet, even in their most swollen state, and as an added bonus, the sock material slowly but surely acts like a compression sock and reduces the swelling considerably within even an hour of wearing them. Yup, I really love my Kuru’s!!How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.