ATOM WIDE Women's Athletic Sneaker Wide
Fuse the high-performance power of the women's ATOM with your next workout
Black Friday Specials
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
ATOM WIDE Women's Athletic Sneaker
We took everything you love about our athletic sneakers and leveled up. Combining the proven, heel-hugging comfort of KURUSOLE with our thickest KURUCLOUD midsole yet. You get bottomless cushioning with an energizing bounce to help you fly.
The ATOM is our highest performance athletic sneaker yet. That's why it has a flared midsole on the medial side at the heel and toe-off for a stable ride that doesn't degrade over time. While a slimmer forefoot guarantees a higher performance fit compared to the more generous fitting QUANTUM.
Ready to become a versatile staple in your arsenal of shoes, the ATOM pairs equally well with your gym outfit as it does with your favorite pair of jeans.
Unleash the power of the ATOM.
- Arch Support -Exceptional Arch Support is Built-in
- Materials - Synthetic Uppers, Synthetic linings, KURUCLOUD EVA Midsole, Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Heel to Toe Drop - 8mm for better pressure distribution from heel to forefoot
- Weight - Approximately 300 grams (10.6 oz based on a size 8)
- Width - C+
- Origin - Designed and developed in the USA
Why You'll Love It
- Breathable - Airy and light mesh feels ah-mazing
- Athletic Fit - A performance inspired forefoot gives a more secure athletic fit
- Patented Comfort - KURUSOLE promises you unprecedented support and natural comfort in an athletic silhouette
- Live Pain Free - The ATOM is fantastic for the athlete dealing with Plantar Fasciitis, heel pain, bone spurs, fallen arches and more
- Improved Alignment - Unlike anything else, KURUSOLE improves your alignment and posture for a healthier you
- Stand a Little Taller - The thickest KURUCLOUD midsole of any of our shoes gives you added height with endless cushioning
- Durability from Heel to Toe - Full-length rubber outsole ensures a secure footing and long wear
- Plush & Secure - Two layer upper provides a soft, padded heel collar and a heat molded mesh exoskeleton that locks your foot in place
- Slip-on and Go - Finger loops for easy on/off convenience
Free shipping and returns
SIMPLE AND FAST FREE US SHIPPING
All US orders ship FREE via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- FAST & FREE STANDARD SHIPPING* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- EXPEDITED OVERNIGHT (1 Business Day) SHIPPING - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
NO-HASSLE US RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES DOMESTIC US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees.
GET YOUR LIFE BACK
Imagine a shoe with the power to make your body feel years younger. It's not a dream: The future of footwear is here. Our patented KURUSOLE makes feet healthier with a special flexing action that hugs the natural cushioning in your heels. Unlike anything else, these hugs cup your heel to handle pain and lessen impacts, letting you skip the hassle of orthotics.3X MORE SUPPORT
Imagine living unstoppable days, knowing KURU supports you in all the right ways. In a few short weeks, our unparalleled ULTIMATE INSOLES custom mold to your unique foot shape using space-age foams that harness your body heat—promising full-length comfort and whole-body alignment with perfect heel, arch and ankle support.EARTH'S HAPPIEST RIDE
Imagine a bouncy, energizing ride with every stride. Using premium polymers found in high-end running shoes, our KURUCLOUD midsole delivers endless cushioning to enhance the cupping motion of KURUSOLE—setting the standard for the smoothest stride and a happier life.
Something that raises the bar to new heights is more than a shoe—it's a KURU
- NANatalie A.Verified BuyerReviewingATOMI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoBest shoes ever!
These are sooooo comfortable! I have heel
spurs and for the last few months it’s been super painful to walk. A few weeks ago I got a pair of slip on Strides and they were so comfortable so I decided to try a pair of Atoms. These are super cushioned and I was able to do a day of city pavement walking and some trail walking with no pain! 10,000 steps and I didn’t have any pain. This is remarkable after months of pain and having to limit my walking. I was worried previously about an upcoming amusement park trip and whether my feet could handle it but now I have no worries. Highly recommended and the fit is perfect.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SFstacy f.Verified BuyerReviewingATOMI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoLove how they feel
I'm still breaking these in, but day 2 in and I feel like my heel is more supported in these shoes more than any others.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LGLiberty G.Verified ReviewerReviewingATOMI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoThese saved my life!
I went from having such severe foot pain I couldn't make it past the 6 hrs mark without bones and my feet hurting. I was wearing hey dudes. These are 100% worth fhe money. My feet don't hurt at all I could go 12 hours on my feet and be fine. I have a semi low arch but still have an arch. They do not hurt my toes either. They are also very cute and stylish. I am wearing 8.5 wide I am slightly over weight.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|US Women's||US Men's||EU||UK||JP|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.