Supportive women's trail hiker made nature’s way
You May Also Want
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
The CHICANE is an original. In fact, it was the very first shoe KURU offered. We've taken customer feedback to refine and improve the shoe. This is the best CHICANE we've ever made.
That's why the durable CHICANE is available in either full-grain leather uppers or a more airy combo of mesh and leather. Allowing you to explore the outdoors with the perfect balance of protection and ventilation.
In studying what makes every female foot unique, we discovered a lot of variation occurs over the instep—from the ankle to the big toe. That's why the CHICANE has a curved tongue. Letting you fine-tune the fit to your feet.
We then added moisture-wicking liners and grippy rubber outsoles for the most sure-footed adventures. Underneath, our trusted KURUSOLE provides unmatched heel support for a trail shoe that keeps your feet happy.
Rugged on the outside, soft on the inside. Kind of like life.
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- AAnnaVerified BuyerReviewingCHICANEI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat Work Shoes
I love these shoes! I wear them everyday at work (I work outside in construction). They do get a bit dirty and stained looking after a few months of wearing, but I don't mind as it's just a lived-in look. By the end of a day walking and standing all day my feet are tired (they aren't magic shoes!), but I'm sure they'd feel a lot worse in other shoes, so these are a great option if you struggle with foot pain or arch issues. I didn't write a review for a while because they really take some time to break-in. So, give them time if you don't love them right away! The foot bed molds to your feet and natural arch so over time they because more comfortable. They don't have a rigid arch like Chaco sandals (my favorite summer shoe!), but they aren't bad once they mold to your arch.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CBClaudia B.Verified BuyerReviewingCHICANE WIDEI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 weeks agoDisappointed
The shoe I bought was on sale and now I know why. It has a short seam on the top of the toe box that rubs against my big toe.My other pair of Chicanes does not have this. Otherwise it’s a good shoe just not as comfortable.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JRJamie R.Verified BuyerReviewingCHICANE WIDEI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars1 month agoKuru
Had them for a year and they hurt on top of my foot like they are too tight and I got wide .How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear1 month ago
I'm sorry that they have begun to hurt the top of your foot. After a year, we aren't able to offer a return or exchange. However, we would be more than happy to help you find a shoe that better suits you. Experts suggest replacing any shoe after 300-500 miles worth of wear, and for the average American, that is at about a year mark.
Our feet do change throughout our whole lives, and even though you've worn this size correctly for a while, you may need something different in your shoes now. Please feel free to contact us to get help and recommendations.
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.