A casual sneaker with structured stability and an extra roomy toe box.
Discount applied at checkout
Spacious Toe Box
- Materials - Synthetic uppers and lining, non-marking rubber outsole.
- Heel to Toe Drop - 8mm
- Weight - Approximately 352 grams (12.4 oz based on a size 9.5)
- Width - E+
- Origin - Designed and developed in the USA, manufactured with our Asian partners.
- Fight foot pain - QUANTUM is one of our best-selling styles for those with plantar fasciitis, heel pain, bone spurs, fallen arches and more.
- Spacious toe box - A generous, broad toe box gives your toes room to move. Perfect for Morton's neuroma, hammer toes, bunions and more.
- Structured stability - The firm foundation in every QUANTUM helps keep each step secure.
- Breathable - Moisture-wicking lining and breathable mesh uppers help regulate your feet’s temperature.
- Built-in support - Built-in arch support and cushion custom molds to your feet over time for a truly comfortable fit.
- Hassle-free online shopping - Try them on! We offer free shipping and 45-day returns and exchanges within the continental US.
- Expert advice - Our KURU GURU customer service specialists are here to help you find the best shoes for your foot pain.
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy page for full details.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- SRScott R.Verified BuyerReviewingQUANTUM WIDEI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoSo Far, So Good
I just received my Quantum Wides yesterday, so I'm not sure how much I can tell you about how well they are working. They fit great, though, right out of the box. I am just wearing them around the house a couple of hours at a time to break them in, per your suggestion. But what I am most impressed with so far is your Customer Service. Two different "Kuru Gurus" helped me over the last few weeks as I was trying to figure out what shoe would be best for me. I settled on the Quantum for my particular situation, and I think I'm going to like them a lot. Then, another Guru helped me today with a question I had about your Spring Sale and getting the Quantums in my order on that sale, even though I ordered them a few days before the sale. Thanks so much for that! I also love that you have a points program where you offer incentives for doing a few simple things like following you on Twitter/Instagram, signing up for your email list, and giving you my birthday date. Just ordered a pair of Chicanes today, too, as they are on your Spring Sale. Looking forward to what I hope will be a long relationship with Kuru!How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- GWGarth W.Verified BuyerReviewingQUANTUMI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat shoes
So far so good. Feet never felt better. Nice cushion for for my fat pad heel syndrome. Now I can heal.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TSTodd S.Verified BuyerReviewingQUANTUMI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoVery good service
I ordered the Quantum (size 12). Was excited when they arrived a little early, but bummed when they were too small (short). Part of my fear of buying shoes on-line is not being able to get the correct fit, but the service I received in an exchange for a 12.5 gave me hope in humanity! Easy process, customer service was friendly, and turn around time was very quick and hassle free. THANKS…How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
A casual sneaker with structured stability and an extra roomy toe box.
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.