Light, breathable, high-performance fitness trainer for men
You May Also Want
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
Spacious Toe Box
Fitness is about getting stronger and going longer. We made the QUANTUM to mold to your foot’s unique contours, giving you a natural fit that lets you find a whole new level of mobility. With light breathable material and excellent shock absorption for maxed-out comfort, the QUANTUM is the best trainer for walking, the gym, or any other fitness activity. By helping you do more and go longer, the QUANTUM lets you connect with your best friends as you take fitness to new levels — it’s an awesome casual sneaker too.
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- RSRyan S.Verified BuyerReviewingQUANTUM WIDEI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 week agoEarly review… but warranted
As of right now I’ve been wearing my shoes for a couple days at home. I purchased the extra wide version for obvious reasons. There is something in the left shoes that is hurting my pinky toe. I have reached inside and cannot figure out what it is. Maybe a seam? I’ve tried different socks and it still hurts. This is a very early review so I’m going to give them more time to break in and I will update if need be. As of now I’m slightly disappointed. Then my other potential problem with these shoes is I can see the fabric in the toe box potentially and prematurely wearing down and tearing from my toes pulling upward when walking. Not sure why they didn’t put the protective toe wrap around the whole toe box to keep that from happening. Other than that they are very light and cushy.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear1 week ago
I'm very sorry to hear that your shoes did not help you. We appreciate your feedback and will forward it to our developers. If your shoes are still within the 45 day time frame and in like-new condition, you are welcome to send them back for a refund or exchange for a better size or style. You can process your return here: https://returns.kurufootwear.com/ If you have any problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate you giving KURU shoes a shot!
- AFalan f.Verified BuyerReviewingQUANTUM WIDEI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoFeel great
After 1 week they’re definitely feeling great even with my orthotics I wear for my Morton’s neuromas
A definite upgrade from my NB ones & more comfortable than the Hoka’s I tried for a week
The wide tie box gives my toes ample room to not feel squeezed & love how my heels feel secure
Worth the price - with quality shoes you do get what you pay for so I ordered a different pair to wear for my trail walksHow would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CGCharles G.Verified BuyerReviewingQUANTUM WIDEI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoLove these!
I own several pair of Kuru shoes and Quantum’s are my favorite. Loved the color on this pair.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.