Super supportive men's beach-ready flip-flop
You May Also Want
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
Just because a shoe is simple doesn’t mean it should be uncomfortable. By the end of a long beach day, your toes might not be happy with most flat flip flops, but the KALA is different. It anchors you to summer-ready style and supportive comfort so you can stay up and on your feet. Whether you’re beach-bound or just walking through the town on a warm summer day, the KALA is here to help you take it easy and keep it breezy.
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- JLJosh L.Verified BuyerReviewingKALAI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoHands down. The best.
I wear flipflops every day, all year round. I just purchased my second pair of Kalas. My first pair, which seem structurally identical to these, lasted for nearly 3 years. Yes, 3 years. Over 1000 wears and they are honestly still pretty comfortable. The compression on the heal had finally gotten to a point that they just needed to be replaced. I struggled with heal pain until I switched to Kuru.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SHStephen H.Verified BuyerReviewingKALAI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 hours agoGreat flip flop for flat feet and heeel spurs
I have flat feet and a heel spur. When I first put on sandals I didn't like them. After Iwore them around the house for a couple weeks and now I love them and they are great for my spur and flat feetHow would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MMarcVerified BuyerReviewingKALAI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoNever thought flip flops could provide comfort and support - I was definitely wrong!
I purchased a pair of Kala's nearly two years ago. I read the shoe description and benefits, was skeptical that a pair of flip flops could help with heel pain and the number of sports injuries I've had with my feet and ankles. In addition, I now have Parkinson's disease which causes me to shuffle my feet at times when I walk making balance a potential issue. I live in a warm weather environment . However, flip flops would not ordinarily be my first choice of shoe as I was worried about stubbing the footbed on the pavement and tripping. But I stumbled (not physically) on to something helpful with the Kala's! I originally purchased my normal shoe size and was blown away with how comfortable and supportive they were after break-in. Only problem was I should have returned them and sized down as they are a little larger than other Kuru shoes that I own in the same size. My foot slid around a bit when walking so my fear of tripping became an issue. My fault.... I bought another pair a size smaller two weeks ago and as I suspected they are the best recovery as well as everyday shoes I could imagine. Love them so much that I just ordered another pair in the same color as the originals two years ago. These two new pair of flip flops are in addition to a pair of Atoms, Flux, Treads and Roam. Happy to do more shameless plugs for Kuru as my feet and I thank you for easing my pain! The shoes work as advertised, at least for me.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.