QUANTUM Men's Fitness Sneaker Wide
Light, breathable, high-performance men's fitness trainer
You Might Also Like
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
QUANTUM Men's Fitness Sneaker
Fitness is about getting stronger and going longer. We made the QUANTUM to mold to your foot’s unique contours, giving you a natural fit that lets you find a whole new level of mobility. With light breathable material and excellent shock absorption for maxed-out comfort, the QUANTUM is the best trainer for walking, the gym, or any other fitness activity.
By helping you do more and go longer, the QUANTUM lets you connect with your best friends as you take fitness to new levels.
Something that supports you to new personal bests is more than a shoe — it's a KURU
- Arch Support -Exceptional Arch Support is Built-in
- Materials - Synthetic Uppers, Synthetic linings, KURUCLOUD EVA Midsole, Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Heel to Toe Drop - 8mm for better pressure distribution from heel to forefoot
- Weight - Approximately 352 grams (12.4 oz based on a size 9.5)
- Width - E+
- Origin - Designed and Developed in the USA
Why You'll Love It
- Live Pain Free - QUANTUM is one of our top-selling styles for those with plantar fasciitis, heel pain, bone spurs, fallen arches and more.
- Improved Alignment - Unlike anything else, KURUSOLE improves your alignment and posture for a healthier you.
- Move those Toes - A more generous, broader toe box gives your toes room to move. Perfect for Morton's neuroma, hammer toes, bunions and more.
- Breathable - Moisture wicking linings and breathable mesh uppers afford ideal temperature regulation.
- Good Grip Yet Lightweight - High-grade, lightweight rubber outsole delivers excellent traction.
Free shipping and returns
SIMPLE AND FAST FREE US SHIPPING
All US orders ship FREE via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- FAST & FREE STANDARD SHIPPING* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- EXPEDITED OVERNIGHT (1 Business Day) SHIPPING - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
NO-HASSLE US RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES DOMESTIC US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees.
GET YOUR LIFE BACK
Imagine a shoe with the power to make your body feel years younger. It's not a dream: The future of footwear is here. Our patented KURUSOLE makes feet healthier with a special flexing action that hugs the natural cushioning in your heels. Unlike anything else, these hugs cup your heel to handle pain and lessen impacts, letting you skip the hassle of orthotics.3X MORE SUPPORT
Imagine living unstoppable days, knowing KURU supports you in all the right ways. In a few short weeks, our unparalleled ULTIMATE INSOLES custom mold to your unique foot shape using space-age foams that harness your body heat—promising full-length comfort and whole-body alignment with perfect heel, arch and ankle support.EARTH'S HAPPIEST RIDE
Imagine a bouncy, energizing ride with every stride. Using premium polymers found in high-end running shoes, our KURUCLOUD midsole delivers endless cushioning to enhance the cupping motion of KURUSOLE—setting the standard for the smoothest stride and a happier life.
Something that raises the bar to new heights is more than a shoe—it's a KURU
- MSMunir S.Verified ReviewerReviewingQUANTUM WIDEI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoCamino de Santiago
Hello, I did the Camino de Santiago more than 800 kilometers and everything was perfect. I did not have a single blister and my biggest concern was that I suffered from plantar facsitis and I had no pain. Now I even sleep with themHow would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LMLen M.Verified BuyerReviewingQUANTUMI recommend this productRated 3 stars4 weeks agoWell Built but Caused a Problem I Never Had Before
I have been wearing the Quantum shoe on and off for about 6-9 months. It seemed well made and relatively comfortable. After about a month I developed pain with the metatarsal area of my foot. I didn't realize the shoe could be causing it and went to a Podiatrist. He looked at the shoe and took out the inner sole and noted how very thin it was with very little support or padding. The doctor created a pad to place under the inner sole and around the painful area (top middle of my foot). That seemed to fix my problem. I was quite surprised that shoe that prides itself as a solution for various types of foot problems would actually be the cause of the problem.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NSNicholas S.Verified BuyerReviewingQUANTUMI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoComfy. I like the shoe.
These are easily the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. They're even more comfy than any inserts I've ever used in any other shoe. They are immeasurably more comfy than other shoes I've worn. This is no exaggeration. They also have good ventilation. I had an Adidas running shoe with good ventilation, but it seems like every other shoe had none, and any mesh was actually just for aesthetic purposes, and not actually mesh.
They look good, and they fit perfectly. Best fit I've ever had in a shoe.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|US Women's||US Men's||EU||UK||JP|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.