What is your warranty policy?
We strive to give you our signature pain relief in the best quality products. Sometimes, a rogue pair slips through our strict quality control standards. Should your shoes fail due to defect of workmanship, you can be confident your purchase is backed by the following warranty policy:
1. Six-month guarantee: KURU will offer a warranty on your purchase for 6 months from the date of purchase for repair or replacement (as determined by KURU).
2. Replacement certainty: If we no longer have the same shoe, you can choose a similar, in-stock product for replacement.
3. Refunds are not available as part of our warranty program.
4. Normal wear and tear or damage caused by accidents are not covered under the KURU Footwear warranty.
5. Due to various environmental factors, color fading is not covered under warranty.
6. Were your shoes shipped international? Don’t worry, your order is still covered under this warranty. International shipping fees still apply for replacement pairs shipped internationally.
If you qualify for a warranty review submit a request here.