Our best-selling sneaker with an athletic fit and sleek design.
Discount applied at checkout
Secure, Flexible Fit
- Materials - Synthetic uppers and lining, non-marking rubber outsole.
- Heel to Toe Drop - 8mm
- Weight - Approx. 10.6 oz based on a size 8
- Width - Medium
- Origin - Designed and developed in the USA, manufactured with our Asian partners.
- Fight foot pain - We engineer every pair of KURUs with our unique triple-layer technology and patented tech for wellness from the ground up.
- Shoes shaped like your feet - Built-in arch support, rounded heel cups, and a curved insole make for a truly ergonomic fit.
- Hassle-free online shopping - Try them on! We offer free shipping and 45-day returns and exchanges within the continental US.
- Expert advice - Our KURU GURU customer service specialists are here to help you find the best shoes for your foot pain.
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy page for full details.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- SGSarah G.Verified BuyerReviewingATOMI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars18 hours agoPlastic parts are uncomfortable
Was bummed to discover that part of the shoe that wraps around the instep and holds the laces is a solid piece of molded plastic. It’s really uncomfortable when you tighten the laces—the edge of the plastic sheet digs into your instep. Very strange choice in materials, IMO—must be a cost-saving thing. It’s too bad bc the arch support and the rest of the quality is amazing.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear17 hours ago
I'm very sorry to hear that your shoes did not help you. We appreciate your feedback and will forward it to our developers. If your shoes are still within the 45 day time frame and in like-new condition, you are welcome to send them back for a refund or exchange for a better size or style. You can process your return here: https://returns.kurufootwear.com/ If you have any problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate you giving KURU shoes a shot!
- ECEvelyn C.Verified BuyerReviewingATOM WIDEI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoA teachers must-have shoe
If you're a teacher andnon your feet 10+ hours a day, then this is the perfect shoe for you. Just wear 1 to 2 hours a day for the first couple of weeks to get your feet acclaime and you're all set. Where them all day after that.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ACAndrea C.Verified BuyerReviewingATOMI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLOVE the fit and comfort!!
I am SOLD! SO very comfortable. Support is amazing!! Hugs the heel. Roomy toe box. Stability is really felt. LOVE!!!How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Our best-selling sneaker with an athletic fit and sleek design.
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.