The Best, Top Rated Travel Shoes to See the World
Getting ready for a trip? Though there may be some pieces of sub-par pieces of "gear" you can get away with, when it comes to travel shoes, it's not worth the risk. The problem with most travel shoes is they don't offer the versatility and support needed for your trip. Let alone the comfort needed to keep you going day in, day out for extended periods of time.
Imagine what it would be like to have the perfect travel shoe that packs easily and offers versatile styling to transition from the mountainside to the city streets. You've spent a lot of time and money planning your trip, don't skimp on where it matters most—your body's foundation.
Kuru is the perfect travel shoe. Our patent-pending KuruSole™ midsole offers orthotic-quality support for those long days with a custom molding foam insole for exceptional comfort. Add to this lightweight uppers made of premium materials, and you have a recipe for your best trip yet!
As Dennis R. of Montana recently told us, "In terms of comfort (and uniqueness), they are an exceptionally good travel shoe". And he knows. Dennis has three pairs of Kuru travel shoes that have journeyed with him from the jungles of Thailand to the streets of Ireland.
KURU: The Perfect Travel Shoe
- Lighter - Research has shown that even 1 or 2 ounces of extra weight on your feet exponentially increases your oxygen use, taxing your cardiovascular system and wearing you out. KURU is lighter, leaving you refreshed with extra energy to enjoy your trip. KURU travel shoes weigh the same as many lightweight, performance running shoes.
- Durable - 93% of customers agree that KURU is Durable and Lasts Long
- Full Rubber Outsole - all KURU travel shoes feature a cupped rubber outsole construction for superior durability and performance. This means our travel shoes wear better and last longer.
- Supportive - 88% of customers agree KURU is Ergonomic for My Feet while 79% agree KURU is More Supportive than other shoes. Podiatrists have identified poor support in travel footwear as one of the leading causes of foot problems.
- Versatile - KURU travel shoes are probably the most versatile travel shoes that are perfect for a trail in the Swiss Alps and a night in Paris.
- Good Looking - you're not traipsing across the globe to then risk looking frumpy. You will look sharp with KURU travel shoes.
It's impossible to get the support of our incredible KuruSole™ footbed combined with the above-mentioned benefits in any other travel shoe.
The Secret of KURU Travel Shoes?
The standard is pretty high when your shoes have the World's Most Anatomical Midsole for travel shoes. Unlike shoe technologies created by a marketing department, our technology is different. Our patent-pending KuruSole™ midsole includes a space-age, thermoplastic orthotic heel cradle directly molded into the midsole. This orthotic magically flexes inward to cup your heel with every step.
But we didn't stop there. We then added a custom molding sockliner footbed that molds to your foot for a wonderfully custom fit.
As a result, you get custom molded fit on top, with the support you need underneath. It's no wonder more in-the-know travelers recommend KURU travel shoes.
America's International Travel Expert® is a registered trademark of Stuart Gustafson Productions, LLC.