The Best Walking Shoes In The World
You walk every day. In fact, the average human takes an average of 6,000 steps per day, or almost 3 miles a day. That is a lot of steps to trust to just any old shoe.
Without the best walking shoes for your feet, you could end up with lifelong foot pain as you age. There are many who claim to be the best walking shoes. The truth is, most walking shoes are constructed very differently than the best walking shoes should be.
Some shoes are comfortable when you slip them on, only to leave you with aching, painful feet after a few hours of wear. The reason is simple. Most shoes are flat inside which means they do not conform to your foot.
Imagine walking shoes that conformed to your unique foot shape offering all-day long comfort so you could do more, exercise longer, and be more fit. Imagine a whole new level of injury prevention and improved quality of life.
KURU shoes offers revolutionary, orthotic quality support built directly into every pair of shoes. This powerful technology results in a whole new level of comfort never before seen in walking shoes.
Higher quality of life.
The Best Walking Shoes with Feel Good Technology
The secret to making KURU the best walking shoes in the world is how the shoes become more comfortable as they magically mold to your unique feet. This is achieved with advanced materials that use your body heat to mold to your feet. But, a custom fit is only half the story.
The other half is how KURUSOLE™ works with nature for a new standard in fitness and health. KURUSOLE™ is designed to flex inward to cup your natural fat pad. This means KURU keeps the fat pad under your heel bone, allowing for unsurpassed levels of natural cushioning. When other, flat walking shoes are flattening your fat pad with each step, KURU is keeping your feet healthier for new levels of wellness.
Quite simply, KURUSOLE™ is the special sauce that makes KURU the best walking shoes in the world. It’s no wonder KURU is quickly becoming the web’s #1 favorite new walking shoe.
How The Best Walking Shoes Make Your Feet Happy
- Excellent Fit- The better your walking shoes fit, the better your feet will feel. Areas of fit to focus on include a deep heel pocket to cradle your heel and prevent slipping and a forefoot with enough wiggle room for your toes.
Simply put, KURU’s best walking shoes just fit better. The proven KURUSOLE™ footbed technology is designed to flex and adapt to your heel shape. In addition, KURUSOLE™ luxuriously molds to the contours of your foot over time.
We use an advanced, anatomical last shape that is ergonomically correct. This means KURU walking shoes are shaped like your feet, with instantly familiar arch support, ideal heel stability, and perfect amount of room for your toes.
- Proven Durability- Many walking shoes do not last as long. Often, the foam insole quickly flattens out. The best walking shoes use better grade foams that keep their shape. The best walking shoes also have a durable, high-grade rubber outsole that won't peel.
KURU’s best walking shoes are built with space-age materials that may cost more, but will outlast most others. In addition, the durable rubber outsole construction on KURU shoes provides proven durability and improved performance.
In fact, KURU shoes are so well constructed, we back them with a solid. warranty policy against any and all manufacturer defects.
- Unbelievable Support Podiatrists know that poor support in walking shoes is a big contributor to foot problems. The best walking shoes must offer proper arch and heel support.
Since your feet aren’t flat, KURU walking shoes are not flat. The insoles of KURU’s best walking shoes are shaped to provide perfect arch support and heel stability for comfort that will last all day.
With KURU’s best walking shoes, you will go longer and do more, optimizing your energy so you can be happy.
- Dynamic Rockered Sole - The best walking shoes will include a rockered sole that allows for an improved, more natural walking motion. Unfortunately, most walking shoes do not have a properly rounded heel strike zone. This can get in the way when you are out exercising and walking.
KURU’s best walking shoes have an optimized heel strike angle zone to properly align and cushion your foot with every step. The silky smooth transition from heel to toe can help prevent injury so you have no down time from your daily walking routine.
KURU walking shoes let your foot roll more naturally for a healthier you.>/p>
- Versatile, Multi-Function Solution - The best walking shoes are both functional and stylish. Versatile styling gives you more options to match your outfits with your daily activities.
KURU’s best walking shoes offer functionality and on-trend style for any activity, including sporty and casual styles to meet your comfort and fashion needs.
Disclaimer: The information on this site is for informational purposes and is not a substitute for advice, diagnosis, or treatment by a trained medical professional. If your pain persists, this could be a sign of a more serious condition. Always consult a trained medical professional prior to any treatment regimen. Because everyone's feet and body are different, your results may vary from the customer experiences and testimonials shared on this site.