SUOMI Women's Sandal
Sophisticated, artful and soft leather sandal for spirited women
Buy One, Get One 30% Off
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
SUOMI Women's Sandal
You’re a warm-weather adventurer. You’re graceful and sophisticated but with a touch of artful spirit. With dressier style and soft liners throughout, the SUOMI isn’t a sandal you bring to the beach; it’s a sandal you wear to the beach — and the shops, the hot springs, and every place in between. It’s just what your sun-loving spirit needs.
- Arch Support - Exceptional Arch Support is Built-in
- Materials - Leather Uppers, KURUCLOUD EVA Midsole, Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Heel to Toe Drop - 0mm
- Weight - Approximately 175 grams (6.2 oz based on a size 8)
- Width - B+
- Origin - Designed and developed in the USA
- KURU sandals come in whole sizes. If you normally wear a half-size, we recommend you order the next size up.
Why You'll Love It
- Chic by the Beach - Premium, soft milled leather gives you an upscale look.
- Swashbucklers - Functional buckles give you a custom fit and extra style.
- A Finer Liner - Soft microfiber lining on the straps and toe post add step-after-step comfort.
- Eliminate Foot Pain - The best Sandals in existence for those with Plantar Fasciitis, heel pain, bone spurs, fallen arches and more
- Improved Body Alignment - Unlike anything else, KURUSOLE improves your alignment and posture for a healthier you
Free shipping and returns
SIMPLE AND FAST FREE US SHIPPING
All US orders ship FREE via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- FAST & FREE STANDARD SHIPPING* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- EXPEDITED OVERNIGHT (1 Business Day) SHIPPING - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
NO-HASSLE US RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES DOMESTIC US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees.
GET YOUR LIFE BACK
Imagine a shoe with the power to make your body feel years younger. It's not a dream: The future of footwear is here. Our patented KURUSOLE makes feet healthier with a special flexing action that hugs the natural cushioning in your heels. Unlike anything else, these hugs cup your heel to handle pain and lessen impacts, letting you skip the hassle of orthotics.3X MORE SUPPORT
Imagine living unstoppable days, knowing KURU supports you in all the right ways. In a few short weeks, our unparalleled ULTIMATE INSOLES custom mold to your unique foot shape using space-age foams that harness your body heat—promising full-length comfort and whole-body alignment with perfect heel, arch and ankle support.EARTH'S HAPPIEST RIDE
Imagine a bouncy, energizing ride with every stride. Using premium polymers found in high-end running shoes, our KURUCLOUD midsole delivers endless cushioning to enhance the cupping motion of KURUSOLE—setting the standard for the smoothest stride and a happier life.
Something that raises the bar to new heights is more than a shoe—it's a KURU
- GKGail K.Verified BuyerReviewingSUOMII recommend this productRated 3 stars19 hours agoToo wide!
I really wanted these to fit! I love my other kurus! Unfortunately, these are way too wide. The strap is configured in such a way that you can not add more holes to tighten the strap. So, I will need to find out how to return them. I am so sad!How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear3 hours ago
I'm very sorry to hear that your shoes did not help you. We appreciate your feedback and will forward it to our developers. If your shoes are still within the 45 day time frame and in like-new condition, you are welcome to send them back for a refund or exchange for a better size or style. You can process your return here: https://returns.kurufootwear.com/ If you have any problems, pease email us at email@example.com. We appreciate you giving KURU shoes a shot!
- SMSebastian M.Verified ReviewerReviewingSUOMII recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoThe best thing i ever put on my feet
5/5 stars would recommed to every human on the planet.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AFApril F.Verified BuyerReviewingSUOMII recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoExpected perfection
The fit was as expected. I am happy with my sandals! Does not aggravate my plantar fasciitis that is thankfully on its way out thanks to all my Kuru shoes!How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|US Women's||US Men's||EU||UK||JP|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.