The world’s most supportive water sandal with advanced traction.
You May Also Want
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
Designed For The Water
Make a splash with waterproof materials designed to dry more quickly,
while grooves channel water away from your foot for less slipping and squeaking.
Multi-directional tread delivers aggressive traction
to help you stay on your feet, wherever they take you.
Everyone hates blisters, so padding on the heel strap and forefoot help
reduce rubbing, while an extra cushy footbed cradles your sole.
Adjust Your Fit Easily
Single-pull straps and buckles make it a cinch to adjust your fit,
and keep it secure once you set it.
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- KBKelly B.Verified BuyerReviewingCURRENTI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLove Current, glad my fix worked!
These looked very comfortable and more supportive than my Chaco sandals. But after reading the reviews about the inability to adjust tight enough, I knew they wouldn't fit my foot. Glad I took a gamble that I could make them fit. I removed the stitching from the strap that goes across the front of the feet and reattached it further across my foot making a good fit.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JJanelleVerified BuyerReviewingCURRENTI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months agoComfy sporty sandals!
I wore these as my second shoe option for the Camino de Santiago and loved having them as an option I could wear during the rain or just when my feet needed a change up. I absolutely love these as an alternative to the sporty sandals sold at outdoor stores. Unlike those, these cause me no foot pain, no blisters, and no rubbing. LOVE.
Cons: I will say these run a bit wide, and they only tighten down so much. When my feet were swollen from hiking, this was fine, but with normal wear when my feet aren't swollen, they can be a little loose and not tighten down enough. If you have wide feet, this shouldn't be a problem for you.
The only other con I had for these is that the straps to tighten them have become hard to adjust as the shoes have gathered dust and dirt into the material.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JJanelleVerified BuyerReviewingCURRENTI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoSo comfy!
I took these as my second pair of shoes for hiking the Camino de Santiago and they were so great for a quick change up! My only issues with them are they could be made a little bit more adjustable. They only tighten so much, so if you prefer a snugger fit or have feet that aren't wide, these may not be the right sandal for you currently. They worked fine for me while hiking because my feet were a little swollen, so I was able to get the fit I needed. On normal wear though, they can feel a tiny bit loose. Second problem I have with them is that once the straps get dirty, (not muddy, just dirty from normal wear) they can be a bit hard to tighten.
Despite this, I feel like these have a similar look to the trendy sporty sandal sold at outdoor stores, and I would definitely buy these comfy little sandals again over any other type of outdoor sandal.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.