LETTI Women's Sandal
Smart, simple sandal for carefree women wanderers
You May Also Want
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
LETTI Women's Sandal
Perfectly paired with dresses to denim, the LETTI is for warm-weather wanderers who know life is best under clear blue skies. Bundling cloud-soft leathers, our patented KURUSOLE™ and a spirited-yet-understated style - you can find your flow with the LETTI and keep your spirit satisfied wherever you roam.
- Arch Support - Exceptional Arch Support is Built-in
- Materials - Leather Uppers, KURUCLOUD EVA Midsole, Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Heel to Toe Drop - 0mm
- Weight - Approximately 178 grams (6.3 oz based on a size 8)
- Width - B+
- Origin - Designed and developed in the USA
- KURU sandals come in whole sizes. If you normally wear a half-size, we recommend you order the next size up.
Why You'll Love It
- Chic by the Beach - Premium, soft milled leather gives you an upscale look and feel.
- Swashbucklers - Functional buckles give you a custom fit with added style.
- A Finer Liner - Soft microfiber lining on the straps and toe post add step-after-step comfort.
- Eliminate Foot Pain - The best Sandals in existence for those with Plantar Fasciitis, heel pain, bone spurs, fallen arches and more
- Improved Body Alignment - Unlike anything else, KURUSOLE improves your alignment and posture for a healthier you
Free shipping and returns
SIMPLE AND FAST FREE US SHIPPING
All US orders ship FREE via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- FAST & FREE STANDARD SHIPPING* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- EXPEDITED OVERNIGHT (1 Business Day) SHIPPING - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
NO-HASSLE US RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES DOMESTIC US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees.
GET YOUR LIFE BACK
Imagine a shoe with the power to make your body feel years younger. It's not a dream: The future of footwear is here. Our patented KURUSOLE makes feet healthier with a special flexing action that hugs the natural cushioning in your heels. Unlike anything else, these hugs cup your heel to handle pain and lessen impacts, letting you skip the hassle of orthotics.3X MORE SUPPORT
Imagine living unstoppable days, knowing KURU supports you in all the right ways. In a few short weeks, our unparalleled ULTIMATE INSOLES custom mold to your unique foot shape using space-age foams that harness your body heat—promising full-length comfort and whole-body alignment with perfect heel, arch and ankle support.EARTH'S HAPPIEST RIDE
Imagine a bouncy, energizing ride with every stride. Using premium polymers found in high-end running shoes, our KURUCLOUD midsole delivers endless cushioning to enhance the cupping motion of KURUSOLE—setting the standard for the smoothest stride and a happier life.
Something that raises the bar to new heights is more than a shoe—it's a KURU
- SMSandra M.Verified BuyerReviewingLETTII do not recommend this productRated 2 stars16 minutes agoRough
Nothing special I thought they would have the support that Kuru is known for, but it is average. This pair has the between toes stitching and it will need quite sometime before they are comfortable there, it is very rough and stiff not sure they will relent. Not happy with my purchase this time around.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear4 minutes ago
I'm very sorry to hear that your shoes did not help you. We appreciate your feedback and will forward it to our developers. If your shoes are still within the 45 day time frame and in like-new condition, you are welcome to send them back for a refund or exchange for a better size or style. You can process your return here: https://returns.kurufootwear.com/ If you have any problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate you giving KURU shoes a shot!
- SShanaVerified BuyerReviewingLETTII recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoThese turned into my everyday sandal
Great support and they actually stay on. Ive walked alot in these sandals and the only time I was ever uncomfortable was when I put the straps alittle too tight. The straps will stretch out on these so wait until they go to the next hole without tug to move to the next hole, otherwise inbetween your toe will get very irritated after a few blocks. They are stylish evough to dress them up or down. Adding an anklet really makes them pop with a nice dress.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EMesther m.Verified BuyerReviewingLETTII recommend this productRated 3 stars2 days agoToo small
Thread or sticking was sticking out rasping on bottom of foot and between toes.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|US Women's||US Men's||EU||UK||JP|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.