A women's Hiking boot style. KURUSOLE comfort.
Discount applied at checkout
- Arch Support -Exceptional Arch Support is Built-in
- Materials - Leather Uppers, Synthetic linings, Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Heel to Toe Drop - 12mm for better pressure distribution from heel to forefoot
- Weight - Approximately 413 grams (14.56 oz based on a size 8)
- Width - B+
- Origin - Designed with American Ingenuity, Manufactured with our Asian Partners
- Outdoor Favorite - A top-selling favorite trail hiker for those suffering from Plantar Fasciitis, heel pain, flat feet, bone spurs, and more.
- Improved Alignment - Unlike anything else, KURUSOLE improves your alignment and posture for a healthier you.
- Move those Toes - A more generous, broader toe box gives your toes room to move. Perfect for Morton's neuroma, hammer toes, bunions, and more.
- Gusseted tongue - keeps dirt and debris out of the way.
- Metal eyelets - Will help the eyelets become more durable and adds a high-quality touch.
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy page for full details.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- NHNina H.Verified BuyerReviewingQUESTI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAwesome Boots!
Truly I love these boots. They are extremely comfortable, I wear them regularly.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TKTravis K.Verified BuyerReviewingQUESTI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAmazing
The wife loves these boots!!! We actually had to size down to a 7.5 instead of 8. But rally help her plantars fasciitis!!! Kuru has customers for life!!!How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DBDonna B.Verified BuyerReviewingQUESTI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars3 months agoDisappointed in Quality
Quest Women’s Boot
Purchased May 2020
I love my Quest boots. They are the most comfortable hiking boots I have ever worn – and at age 71, I have worn lots of hiking boots through the years! Plus, I have absolutely no foot pain when wearing these boots.
However, I am very disappointed in the quality of the stitching in these boots. While they are well past the warranty period, I would still expect them to be holding up much better than they are. Overall, these boots have not gone that many miles (the soles show little sign of wear).
The first problem I encountered was the top-stitching breaking that connects the upper flap on the outside of the left boot to the lower portion of the boot. I took the boot to a shoe repair shop to have the stitching replaced some months ago. Now, the stitching connecting the two lower portions of the left boot just above the instep has totally come apart, along with the top-stitching connecting the upper flap to the lower portion of the boot above this seam. Also, now on the right boot, the top-stitching holding the upper flap to the lower portion of the boot on the instep side has broken as well. Basically, the entire purple top-stitching on both boots is frayed and could let go at any time. Clearly, I can no longer wear these boots until I have a shoe repair shop basically re-stitch the entire boots.
Bottom line, despite their comfort and good looks, I am very disappointed in these Quest boots as they do…How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
A women's Hiking boot style. KURUSOLE comfort.
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.