A women's Hiking boot style. KURUSOLE comfort.
5 stars for pain relief! This is my go-to shoe.
- Arch Support -Exceptional Arch Support is Built-in
- Materials - Leather Uppers, Synthetic linings, Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Heel to Toe Drop - 12mm for better pressure distribution from heel to forefoot
- Weight - Approximately 413 grams (14.56 oz based on a size 8)
- Width - B+
- Origin - Designed with American Ingenuity, Manufactured with our Asian Partners
- Outdoor Favorite - A top-selling favorite trail hiker for those suffering from Plantar Fasciitis, heel pain, flat feet, bone spurs, and more.
- Improved Alignment - Unlike anything else, KURUSOLE improves your alignment and posture for a healthier you.
- Move those Toes - A more generous, broader toe box gives your toes room to move. Perfect for Morton's neuroma, hammer toes, bunions, and more.
- Gusseted tongue - keeps dirt and debris out of the way.
- Metal eyelets - Will help the eyelets become more durable and adds a high-quality touch.
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees.
Last Chance items are excluded from this Policy as being considered Final Sales.
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy page for full details.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- JWJaneen W.Verified BuyerReviewingQUESTI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoUnbelievable discomfort!
Cute and well made are the only good things that can be said for these boots, but those two things don't make a good shoe if they are otherwise poorly designed. They rub the back of my heels at the bottom (where my achilles insertional tendonitis/bursitis is), the back of my ankles at the top because the top of the shoe angles in so much, top of my feet at the tongue because there are these thick leather flaps connecting the tongue to the quarter that stick down and bunch on the top of the foot on both sides of the tongue. The heel seems lower than the rest of the shoe, which is not good for feet with heel problems, the heels are very wide and floppy, letting the foot waggle around inside while the tongue area is tight, and the insole leans the foot out causing supination, the opposite of what I need. The shoe squashes down and has a balloon of extra leather along the sides. Also, I would have to almost completely unlace these to get my foot into them, even though they seem large in certain areas once my foot is in. And yes, I bought the correct size. Sorry, not sorry, someone needs to tell the truth about these shoes. They are not for everyone, be wary of this shoe if you have any heel issues or the back of your ankle doesn't recess back several inches from your heel, and beware this shoe and this brand's flip flops also if you have a high midfoot. In the photos I am showing the thick flaps on the tongue and the balloon on the sides.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear1 month ago
I'm very sorry to hear that your shoes did not help you. We appreciate your feedback and will forward it to our developers. If your shoes are still within the 45 day time frame and in like-new condition, you are welcome to send them back for a refund or exchange for a better size or style. You can process your return here: https://returns.kurufootwear.com/ If you have any problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate you giving KURU shoes a shot!
- APAngelica P.Verified BuyerReviewingQUESTI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice Comfortable Boots
These are very comfortable boots that offer great arch support. They fit my size 7.5, C width feet perfectly. I love the golden wheat color; however, I don't like the silver metallic thread that is woven throughout the gray material used on the collar and tongue of the boots. It gives them a glittery look which I'm not particularly fond of; however, the length of my jeans covers most of it so I'll be keeping them.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LTLaree T.Verified BuyerReviewingQUESTI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoNice support
Can’t wait to try this out hiking this summer. Bring on the warm weather please! Can’t wait to try this out hiking this summer. Bring on the warm weather please! So comfortable I don’t want to take them off!How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.