Supportive, waterproof multi-sport Women’s sandal
Discount applied at checkout
- Materials -Waterproof leather and cement, non-wicking microsuede footbed, hook and loop fasteners, and trail-ready rubber
- Heel to Toe Drop - 4 mm
- Weight - 10 ounces (based on size 8)
- Width - B
- Origin - Designed with American ingenuity, manufactured with our Asian partners
- KURU sandals come in whole sizes. If you normally wear a half-size, we recommend you order the next size up.
- Support Everywhere - Thanks to KURUSOLE, no other trail sandal on Earth is going to give you the arch, heel, and ankle support TREAD can deliver
- Strap in and Explore - Advanced hook and loop technology stays closed, even after repeated uses or getting wet
- Go With the Flow - Enjoy breathability and unparalleled comfort paired with a secure fit
- Water-ready - Made with waterproof materials treated to hold up well and come clean easily
- It's the Climb - Flexible and durable, TREAD is perfect for tackling the trail on the hottest days
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy page for full details.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- SKSandy K.Verified BuyerReviewingTREADI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoperhaps my new Go To shoe!
I have worn Keens for many years, many pairs. These seem more supportive and comfortable right away.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PJPauline J.Verified BuyerReviewingTREADI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoTread sandal
I love these sandals. Your kuru guru helped me make a decision on which sandal to order. I needed one with padding under the strap since I have a sore big toe. I can wear these with no pain. ThanksHow would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RRRita Robin Q.Verified BuyerReviewingTREADI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars3 months agoNot as I had hoped and way to expensive for what they are.
I bought this Tread sandal due to recommendations for plantar fasciitis. I have 3 pair of Kuru regular shoes: Quantum, Roam and Quest. The Quantum and Quest are size 11 and a bit sloppy and big so bought Roam as 10.5 and much better fit. So I thought if I bought the Tread in size 11 (no half sizes) that I should be good for my upcoming trip. These were to replace my years old but still good Ecco Yucatán sandals (size 42). WELL….. the Tread sandals are very wide and not enough adjustment top and across base of toe to hold foot securely in place. Mind you, my feet are not excessively narrow. The worst part is there is no adjustment across the back above heel as the Ecco sandals have. And back is elastic so as I walk it pushes my foot forward because of the lack of width adjustment on top. Now I cannot send back because I have walked a few miles hoping these would work for my upcoming trip. What a waste of money for non-adjustability. I recommend the Ecco Yucatán sandal far above these and similar in price but can actually adjust the Ecco to fit most feet of similar size with better support and not so sloshy due to lack of width adjustment. 😔How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear2 months ago
I'm very sorry to hear that your shoes did not help you. We appreciate your feedback and will forward it to our developers. If your shoes are still within the 45 day time frame and in like-new condition, you are welcome to send them back for a refund or exchange for a better size or style. You can process your return here: https://returns.kurufootwear.com/ If you have any problems, please email us at email@example.com. We appreciate you giving KURU shoes a shot!
Supportive, waterproof multi-sport Women’s sandal
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.