STRIDE Women's Slip-on Sneaker
All-new NOVAKNIT slip-on feels as cozy as your favorite socks, reduces hotspots and provides pain-free foot support for women.
Black Friday Specials
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
STRIDE Women's Slip-on Sneaker
You’ve had many firsts. Your first friend. Your first job. Your first love. The STRIDE is our first shoe featuring our all-new NOVAKNIT.
What makes NOVAKNIT so special? Imagine a one-piece, seamless upper that pairs the coziness of your favorite socks with the proven comfort of KURUSOLE hugging your heels.
NOVAKNIT's unique knitting process and one-layer construction make hot spots a thing of the past.
Carefully placed stretch zones give you a perfect fit. And a soft, airy design feels great, even when barefoot. This means the STRIDE fits even the most finicky of feet—wide feet, bunions, hammertoes, high insteps and more.
You’ll be amazed at how flexible the STRIDE feels. Plus, enjoy the confidence of a secure fit for long days on your feet thanks to the unique detail of the knitted ribbing reinforcements.
Even better, NOVAKNIT’s eco-conscious uppers eliminate almost all waste in the upper manufacturing process.
Something with this much airy flexibility and sock-like comfort is more than a shoe—it’s a KURU
- Arch Support - Built in arch support custom-molds to your feet
- Materials - Synthetic uppers, synthetic linings, KURUCLOUD EVA midsole, non-marking rubber outsole
- Heel to Toe Drop - 8mm for more even pressure distribution across the foot
- Weight - A svelte 8 oz (227 grams) based on a size 8
- Width - B+
- Origin - Designed with American ingenuity, manufactured with our Asian partners
- Vegan - Animal friendly materials and construction
Why You'll Love It
- Fits Most Feet - NOVAKNIT upper includes built-in stretch to fit almost every foot shape
- Superlight Softness - Lightweight knitted upper combined with soft and springy KURUCLOUD foam
- Light, Airy and Breathable - Open mesh inspired pattern is perfect for warm weather, and even going barefoot
- Superior Comfort - Patented KURUSOLE works with nature to cup your heels in comfort
- Slip-on and Go - Easy on/off construction is soft against the foot while staying securely in place
- Perfect for Pain - The perfect platform for heel pain, plantar fasciitis, standing all day, arch support and more
Free shipping and returns
SIMPLE AND FAST FREE US SHIPPING
All US orders ship FREE via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- FAST & FREE STANDARD SHIPPING* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- EXPEDITED OVERNIGHT (1 Business Day) SHIPPING - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
NO-HASSLE US RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES DOMESTIC US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees.
GET YOUR LIFE BACK
Imagine a shoe with the power to make your body feel years younger. It's not a dream: The future of footwear is here. Our patented KURUSOLE makes feet healthier with a special flexing action that hugs the natural cushioning in your heels. Unlike anything else, these hugs cup your heel to handle pain and lessen impacts, letting you skip the hassle of orthotics.3X MORE SUPPORT
Imagine living unstoppable days, knowing KURU supports you in all the right ways. In a few short weeks, our unparalleled ULTIMATE INSOLES custom mold to your unique foot shape using space-age foams that harness your body heat—promising full-length comfort and whole-body alignment with perfect heel, arch and ankle support.EARTH'S HAPPIEST RIDE
Imagine a bouncy, energizing ride with every stride. Using premium polymers found in high-end running shoes, our KURUCLOUD midsole delivers endless cushioning to enhance the cupping motion of KURUSOLE—setting the standard for the smoothest stride and a happier life.
Something that raises the bar to new heights is more than a shoe—it's a KURU
- NANatalie A.Verified BuyerReviewingSTRIDEI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoSuper comfy
I do not have heel pain when wearing these! I love that I can slip them on.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- VHVicki H.Verified BuyerReviewingSTRIDE WIDEI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoLove them!
These shoes fit perfectly and are very comfortable. My feet feel great!How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SSSusanne S.Verified BuyerReviewingSTRIDE WIDEI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoKuru Stride wide
So glad the wide width is available. I own three pairs before these…. Change in foot size created new need, which was met admirably and expeditiously by KuruHow would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|US Women's||US Men's||EU||UK||JP|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.