SPARC 2.0 Crew
SPARC 2.0 Crew
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
5 stars for pain relief! This is my go-to shoe.
Healthy, happy feet are the foundation that enables your body and mind to shine. Our performance SPARC socks were designed to amplify the magic of the KURUSOLE technology found in every KURU. That's why we engineered graduated compression zones to give you a more supportive fit where your feet need it most—the arch and ankle. These unique zones help keep your arches supported and ankles more stable.
Go all day long with a perfect balance of nylon, poly and LYCRA® threads. This combo creates a moisture-wicking wonder with supreme breathability for the healthiest foot environment possible.
Wear these socks with your favorite pair of KURUs for maximum results. Something that keeps your feet this fresh is more than a shoe—it's a KURU
Designed for Performance - Created for Comfort - Engineered for Dynamic Support
Materials: Spandex 25%, Nylon 75%
Designed and developed in the USA, Manufactured with our Asia Partners
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees.
Last Chance items are excluded from this Policy as being considered Final Sales.
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy page for full details.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- SFSandra F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoChristmas gift
These socks really nice and look like they are very supportive on the foot.
My one concern was, I wasn’t sure of the size large or extra large. I chose large because the person I’m buying them for wears a size 11 and I hoped I was correct in my guess. It isn’t clearly listed. When I received my order it I was glad it clearly stated on the package the the size to order depending on shoe size. Could not find that information when ordering.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DRDAVID R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize True To SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars11 hours agoSocks
You got to buy for your hiking ng shoes.
- CHCathy H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize True To SizeRated 4 out of 5 stars11 hours agoComfy
I had to get the crew because they were out of ankle. Sock is comfy and hugs your feet
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.