TREAD Men's Sandals
Supportive, waterproof multi-sport sandal
You May Also Want
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
TREAD Men's Sandals
TREAD is like four-wheel drive for your feet. The aggressive, durable rubber tread pattern inspires confidence in the face of the most rugged terrain. It’s perfect for all your favorite outdoor pursuits, including hiking, walking, fishing—or whatever else you hear in the call of the wild.
Feel the wind in your hair and a breeze on your feet with an open design that maximizes breathability and airflow. And there ain’t no river wide enough: TREAD is made with waterproof materials that are treated to hold up even when conditions get wet—and easy to wipe clean! Plus, a special non-wicking lining on the footbed keeps your foot secure, even when wet.
For reliability day in and day out, TREAD uses premium hook and loop fasteners on each strap that hold up to repeated use
Flimsy sandals deprive you of the stability your body needs, but TREAD changes things. How? Our proven KURUSOLE creates a comfortably firm foundation, while hugging your heels to more evenly distribute the force of each step. This makes TREAD the perfect trail sandal to deliver dynamic heel, ankle, and arch support.
Something this trail-ready with superior support is more than a shoe—it’s a KURU.
- Materials - Waterproof leather and cement, non-wicking microsuede footbed, hook and loop fasteners, and trail-ready rubber
- Heel to Toe Drop - 4 mm
- Weight - 11 ounces (based on size 9)
- Width - D+
- Origin - Designed with American ingenuity, manufactured with our Asian partners
- KURU sandals come in whole sizes. If you normally wear a half-size, we recommend you order the next size up.
Why You'll Love It
- Support Everywhere - Thanks to KURUSOLE, no other trail sandal on Earth is going to give you the arch, heel and ankle support you'll get with TREAD
- Strap in and Explore - Advanced hook and loop technology keeps straps secure, even after repeated uses or getting wet
- Go With the Flow - Enjoy maximum airflow and unparalleled comfort paired with a secure fit
- Water-ready - Made with waterproof materials treated to hold up well and come clean easily
- It's the Climb - Flexible but durable, TREAD is perfect for taking to the trail on hot days
Free shipping and returns
SIMPLE AND FAST FREE US SHIPPING
All US orders ship FREE via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- FAST & FREE STANDARD SHIPPING* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- EXPEDITED OVERNIGHT (1 Business Day) SHIPPING - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
NO-HASSLE US RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES DOMESTIC US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees.
GET YOUR LIFE BACK
Imagine a shoe with the power to make your body feel years younger. It's not a dream: The future of footwear is here. Our patented KURUSOLE makes feet healthier with a special flexing action that hugs the natural cushioning in your heels. Unlike anything else, these hugs cup your heel to handle pain and lessen impacts, letting you skip the hassle of orthotics.3X MORE SUPPORT
Imagine living unstoppable days, knowing KURU supports you in all the right ways. In a few short weeks, our unparalleled ULTIMATE INSOLES custom mold to your unique foot shape using space-age foams that harness your body heat—promising full-length comfort and whole-body alignment with perfect heel, arch and ankle support.EARTH'S HAPPIEST RIDE
Imagine a bouncy, energizing ride with every stride. Using premium polymers found in high-end running shoes, our KURUCLOUD midsole delivers endless cushioning to enhance the cupping motion of KURUSOLE—setting the standard for the smoothest stride and a happier life.
Something that raises the bar to new heights is more than a shoe—it's a KURU
- BABill A.Verified BuyerReviewingTREADI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayMy first Kuru sandals - Tread
Another success story with an new type of Kuru. Heading out later this week for a tropical vacation and wanted the great support and comfort in sandals that I experience with the Atom shoe. I've worn the Tread for five days for a few hours for the break-in period and they are excellent. Full support and very comfortable. Fit and finish is first rate and there has been no uncomfortable rubbing of skin. Ran true to my size 11, just like the Atom lace-up.
I got the limited edition color and it looks great. The picture does not really show the color accurately.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LLLori L.Verified BuyerReviewingTREADI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoI Love these shoes!
This is my third pair of Tread shoes. They are so comfortable, I wear them all summer long. The special over Thanksgiving weekend was irresistible. I ended up purchasing a men’s 8 instead of a women’s 10 and they fit perfect. I love the men’s blue over the women’s pink. I have a wide foot and high arch and instep and these shoes are perfect to adjust to your individual foot shape. Another plus is they have fantastic stability and grip on uneven surfaces for either everyday use or hiking.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JWJimwroe W.Verified BuyerReviewingTREADI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoComfort
Very comfortable with great support.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|US Women's||US Men's||EU||UK||JP|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.