Iconic men's court shoe reimagined for modern comfort
You May Also Want
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
When we developed ROAM, we started with a casual sneaker style and paired it with the proven comfort of KURU.
Designed to dress up or down effortlessly, ROAM can be worn doing more things in more places: from work, to weddings, to wandering around town.
We took this 40+ year old timeless classic to the next level. Unlike other court sneakers, the ROAM is designed to help make your feet healthier: even if you’re dealing with foot pain.
Imagine a tennis shoe reinvented for the 21st Century, harnessing the smartest insights from science and biomechanics.
The dynamic duo of our KURUSOLE and KURUCLOUD means the ROAM dynamically flexes to cup your heels with every step.
When in ROAM, you’ll also find the latest materials for world-class comfort and superior sustainability. Outfit yourself in breathable cotton canvas, or eco-friendly leather with a butter-soft texture that recycles excess pieces otherwise meant for a landfill.
Enhancing a timeless style with cutting-edge innovation makes ROAM more than a shoe—it’s a KURU.
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- CSCory S.Verified BuyerReviewingROAMI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoReally solid build quality and great style
Love my new shoes. Really good looking and built well.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DODave O.Verified ReviewerReviewingROAMI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 months agoToo narrow!
I’ve been buying Kuru shoes for years. They’ve always been very comfortable and fit great. I know my size and I’ve been buying the same size for at least five years. This was the first time I’ve bought this particular style and it just doesn’t fit like the other I’ve bought in the past. Even though it is the same size I’ve always bought, the Roam seems to fit more snugly than the Chicane, Atom, and Quantum (which have all been wonderful). My foot is a little bit wide, but not wide enough to need a wide-width shoe. Other styles have all been perfect fits for that, but this one is a bit more narrow. Definitely not my favorite Kuru shoe.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear2 months ago
I'm very sorry to hear that your shoes did not help you. We appreciate your feedback and will forward it to our developers. If your shoes are still within the 45 day time frame and in like-new condition, you are welcome to send them back for a refund or exchange for a better size or style. You can process your return here: https://returns.kurufootwear.com/ If you have any problems, pease email us at email@example.com. We appreciate you giving KURU shoes a shot!
- BKBrian K.Verified BuyerReviewingROAMI recommend this productRated 4 starsYesterdayGreat customer service, good shoes
They run about a half size small. I had to exchange a pair, and they made it incredibly fast and easy. They look really good, but one of the shoes "squeak" a bit during the first hour or so of the day, then they settle in.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.