Supportive men's trail hiker made nature’s way
You May Also Want
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
Stepping into nature is how many of us recharge. That's why the durable CHICANE is available in full-grain leather uppers or a more airy combo of mesh and leather. Now you can explore the outdoors with the perfect balance of protection and ventilation.
In studying what makes every foot unique, we discovered differences in the height and shape of the instep. That's why we designed the CHICANE with an innovative, asymmetric tongue that follows the natural curve of your instep.
Moisture-wicking liners and grippy rubber outsoles are ideal for adventures across the globe. Underneath, our proven KURUSOLE technology provides unmatched heel support for a trail shoe that keeps your feet happy.
Rugged on the outside, soft on the inside. Kind of like life.
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- MHMichael h.Verified ReviewerReviewingCHICANEI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBust shoes ever for anyone with plantar fasciitis
I received my kuru last evening.. it was the first time in months that I’ve walked without being in severe pain from plantar fasciitis in my right foot..I can not describe the relief was almost instantaneous can not recommend these enough..I wish I would have found Taurus months ago before I had spent literally thousands on other shoes that felt good in the store but not so much after a couple days of wear..thank u so much…How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SSeanDHVerified ReviewerReviewingCHICANEI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoBullet Proof bottom and durable leather construction
I am a mechanic and on oily concrete all day long. I usually go through a pair of shoes every 3-4 months. I tried these KURU's and have had these Chicanes for 10 month now and although they are beat up, they are super durable and feel great. Love them!! Will definitely go back after these fail someday!How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ASAdam S.Verified BuyerReviewingCHICANEI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars3 weeks agoKitchen Shoes
I bought a pair because of your reviews. I am a culinary instructor and am on my feet for classes 4 days a week for a total of 30 hours. The pictures below are after 13 months. Where your nonslip bottom connects, the glue failed and is coming off. 100% a manufacturing issue. I could not get anyone to listen to me. You provided $70 refund but for a shoe to last one year then fall apart, you are a better company than that. Students listen, I talk about my foot ware. I ordered a brown chicane and have loved them. The black ones I just purchased I hope last more than a year. You will hear from me I promise. I really think the pictures will show it was a you issue and not me and you will allow me to return them.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.