Supportive men's trail hiker made nature’s way
- Arch Support -Exceptional Arch Support is Built-in
- Materials - Synthetic and Nubuck Leather Uppers, Synthetic linings, Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Heel to Toe Drop - 12mm for better pressure distribution from heel to forefoot
- Weight - Approximately 435 grams (15.32 oz based on a size 9.5)
- Width - A very roomy D
- Origin - Designed and Developed in the USA
- Outdoor Favorite - A top-selling favorite trail hiker for those suffering from Plantar Fasciitis, heel pain, flat feet, bone spurs, and more.
- Natural Curves - Proprietary asymmetrical tongue design follows the top-line of the foot for a better, more adjustable fit.
- Improved Alignment - Unlike anything else, KURUSOLE improves your alignment and posture for a healthier you.
- Move those Toes - A more generous, broader toe box gives your toes room to move. Perfect for Morton's neuroma, hammer toes, bunions and more.
- Secure Laces - kRibs™ Lacing System wraps the webbing around the foot for a sock-like fit.
- Breathable - Moisture-wicking liners keep your feet dry and happy.
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees.
Last Chance items are excluded from this Policy as being considered Final Sales.
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy page for full details.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- DADavid A.Verified BuyerReviewingCHICANEI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoIncredible support and comfort for someone with peripheral neuropathy
For the last ten years I have struggled with Peripheral Neuropathy. The source is years of sciatic nerve compression due to osteoarthritis in my back. I will be 70 here in a few months and my first sciatic attacks occurred when I was 42. Neuropathy on my left foot started in my 50’s and in my right foot at 65 or so. I have remained very active over the years regardless of discomfort. My pattern is usually something like this light tingling and slight discomfort in the morning escalating in discomfort to what I refer to as chronic discomfort or pain by the end of the day. Things that exacerbate it are prolonged standing in place and activity that requires I rotate my back as in golf. I decided about a week ago I needed to break this cycle. When searching on the internet for Orthopedic shoes to addresses neuropathic pain I came across several different manufacturers. For me I believe in stories of owners and what motivated them to pursue this path. Impressed I looked further into product design and application. Made sense to me so I took the plunge . Order two pair. A Pair of Flux for working out and these Chicanes for hiking and extended walks and exploring. First pair I tried out were Zflux’s as I workout almost everyday. Wow is all I can say. They supported my foot evenly not causing any pressure points. In the end at the end of the day my feet feel what I call a happy tingle. A nuisance and not chronic pain. The following day I was working around house…How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PFPetra F.Verified ReviewerReviewingCHICANEI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoChicane
I couldn’t have done all my hiking without this amazing fitting super comfortable great looking shoe we did about 30 miles a day all over Germany.
Your customer service is amazingHow would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SGSusan G.Verified BuyerReviewingCHICANEI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest hiking shoe ever!!
I have bunions and flat feet and hammer toes and have spent $$$$ on orthotics and inserts. With my Chicanes, I don't need them!! In fact, my first pair of Chicanes gave me so much toe space that I was able to follow the directives of my amazing rolfer and change my gait to make it longer, wider and push off my toes. As a result, my toes have relaxed so much that they have lengthened and I had to get half size bigger Chicanes. It's a miracle!! Thank you!! (Photos are of my new pair in the woods with my dog Lucy.)How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.
All KURU shoes are sold in US sizing.
Runs Small: You should purchase a 1/2 size longer than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5).
Runs Long: You should purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.
We get it. Buying shoes online can seem risky. That's why we offer a "No-Hassle" 45-day policy to ensure you get the perfect KURU fit.