Our best-selling sneaker goes rugged.
Discount applied at checkout
Men’s Trail Shoe
Men’s ATOM TRAIL
Pain Relief on the Trail
Our Most Advanced Traction
Sturdy, Breathable Protection
- Materials - Synthetic upper, vegan materials, abrasion-resistant mesh, protective TPU overlays and eyestays, synthetic lining.
- Heel to Toe Drop - 8mm
- Heel Height - 23mm
- Forefoot Height - 15mm
- Width - Medium
- Weight - 379 grams - men’s size 9; 350 grams - women’s size 9
- Origin - Designed with American ingenuity, manufactured with our Asian partners.
- Fight foot pain - We engineer every pair of KURUs with our unique triple-layer technology and patented tech for wellness from the ground up.
- Shoes shaped like your feet - Built-in arch support, rounded heel cups, and a curved insole make for a truly ergonomic fit.
- Hassle-free online shopping - Try them on! We offer free shipping and 45-day returns and exchanges within the continental US.
- Expert advice - Our KURU GURU customer service specialists are here to help you find the best shoes for your foot pain.
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy page for full details.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- MPMark P.Verified BuyerReviewingATOM TRAILI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoExcellent balance of structured cushioning
I was looking for something as comfortable as my Kivi which I have worn to work everyday for the last several years. These fit the bill with the added support needed for outdoor on and off road. Fits similarly to the living through the arch and the last is similar. Definitely more supportive and firm feel than the Flux which I have worn for the last couple years. They got the design right with this one.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SSpencerVerified BuyerReviewingATOM TRAILI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoComfortable. Stylish. Rugged! Most importantly, shoes with a purpose and performance that matches their promise
My first Kuru Shoes and review... Don't wait until you have foot pain and problems to invest in quality shoes with a purpose. I wear trail shoes for a living, they are my daily choice indoors and out. I wear them 10+ hours a day. I have a combination of budget shoes from Costco to name brand shoes I assumed had more comfort. I thought foot pain was a natural part of life and you just dealt with or minimized it by spending less time on your feet. I began spending more time in a chair instead of standing at the desk that I love because of the pain. I didn't want to spend $500+ for doctor visits and custom insoles that only worked on certain shoes with no guaranteed results. After years of not caring, foot pain increasing and in desperation I finally made the leap. Now, I regret waiting so long.
I'm comparing to two sets of Adidas Terrex that have been my primary trail shoe for six years. They wore fairly well but became unbearable to wear.
The Atom Trail shoe is amazing. They look great with nice accent colors, the soles are a perfect balance of ridged yet flexible, excellent breathability, the toe and sides are wrapped with rugged material, and they are true to size; 10 in Terrex was size 10 in Atom Trail exactly. Two major difference that took a day to get used to are the high arch support and forward leaning posture. Compared to the Terrex which now feel flat to me. The shoes almost feel like they propel me forward. I don't notice it any more, but I also don't notice the…How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BBretVerified ReviewerReviewingATOM TRAILI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing Trail Shoe for the Rugged Backcountry
I'm an employee of KURU and got to wear test these while in development. I was amazed at the ride and trail traction. I took them on multiple backpacking adventures including a weeklong trip in the Idaho wilderness.
What I like is the rugged reinforced toe rand and the rubber toe bumper. This design provides multiple layers of protection for my toes and forefoot. Preventing blisters or getting my toes jammed. One thing that's important when the health of my feet is paramount to carry me and my backpack back to civilization.
In addition, the toe rand protection and no sew side saddle secured the shoe on my feet while protecting the mesh from tearing or snagging on trail debris. Aside from being dirty, the mesh uppers are in excellent shape and have held up well. No tearing of material failure.
How do they feel compared to ATOM?
They feel different than my ATOM shoes. One thing I noticed is these shoes feel more sturdy and they roll off differently. They feel like they give me a more upright walking position while the ATOM sneakers feel more fast. This was a pleasant surprise because that's exactly the kind of ride I want from a trail shoe. I want it to be sturdy, supportive and stable while not impinging my movement. Especially when the footing can get off camber when going up steep inclines or over more rocky, rutted or rooty terrain.
In addition, the overall feel of the shoe is more sturdy than the ATOM. The heel is more beefy and feels more secure and less soft and…How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Our best-selling sneaker goes rugged.
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.