The GURU Supervisor is responsible to lead a world-class anticipatory team of KURU GURUS and execute on KURU’S customer experience strategies and initiatives.
- Oversee and manage a staff of call center representatives.
- Monitor, coach, and provide employee-specific feedback in regard to quality, productivity, attendance, compliance, and other related issues.
- Administer monthly Scorecards to the KURU GURUS.
- Assist in 1:1 coaching and performance development.
- Assist with career development discussions for KURU GURUS.
- Assist with setting team/department goals, strategies, and business plans.
- Manage team’s service levels (Tickets Solved Per Hour/Abandoned calls, etc.).
- Identify training requirements and any skill gaps of the team.
- Maintain excellent working knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Resolve escalated customer concerns to determine appropriate action, balancing world-class customer experience with fiscal responsibility.
- WFM (work force management) on a daily basis due to call volume fluctuations and changing business needs.
- Drive team to KPI performance as established from the KURU GURU Department Leader.
- Develop team’s culture and environment.
- Approve team's timekeeping and schedule off requests.
- Assisting with other ad hoc projects as assigned.
MARGINIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other functions as necessary or as assigned
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is generally performed in a safe and comfortable office environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Sit for long periods of time
- Use computer to enter data
- Use telephone to converse with customers and employees
- Perform repetitive wrist, hand and/or finger movement
- Feel the attributes of objects, grasp, push, and reach with arms or hands
- Must be able to occasionally move objects up to 15 lbs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent work experience preferred
- Prior GURU Leadership for more than 6 months or 2 years of people leadership experience.
- Prior experience working in a customer service capacity, such as call center experience, customer service for a consumer facing company, retail, etc.
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to maintain composure
- Demonstrated sales technique and product knowledge preferred
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Strong communication and negotiation skills required
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Proficient with Social Media
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Ability to maintain consistent attendance
- Able to work well with others in a team environment
- Desire to make others happy, and to make things right when needed
- Willingness to help achieve sales goals.
- Innovative mindset to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Passion for success. Strong drive to set goals for yourself and win.
Wondering what it’s like to work for KURU Footwear? You’ll enjoy coming to work AND receive these benefits:
- 401 (k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Product discounts
- Sabbatical at 3 Years of Employment
Notice to Recruiters
KURU Footwear does not work with recruiters or staffing agencies for these positions, so please do not contact us asking to submit a candidate.
This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities and qualifications.
The position, duties, and qualifications are subject to change at any time.