Black Friday: Rushing Through the Store
- Proper footwear is essential for a successful Black Friday shopping trip, and KURU offers a range of shoes with built-in arch support and superior cushioning.
- To make the most out of Black Friday shopping, it’s important to plan ahead, create a budget, and consider buying big-ticket items.
- Online shopping is increasingly popular on Black Friday, and shoppers can take advantage of time-sensitive deals from the comfort of their homes.
Find the right shoes and get insider tips to help you make the most of the most popular shopping day of the year!
Black Friday is almost upon us. Some people swear by it, and others would prefer to do almost anything else.
If you are one who wakes up before the sun to capture those Black Friday sales, we have some extra help for you this year. As many veterans of this popular shopping day know, planning can make all the difference. Choices can make or break your day, right down to the shoes you wear.
So before you lace up your footwear for Black Friday shopping, make sure they can support you for the long haul.
Below we share some of our top Black Friday footwear picks plus some Black Friday shopping tips to help you make the most of it!
Black Friday Footwear Picks
Get anti-slip grip as you stroll the shopping isles. KINETIC answers the call of hard workers everywhere. Tested to meet ASTM F2913-11 anti-slip standards, KINETIC features high-grade, slip-resistant rubber outsoles and a broad footprint for stability in every step.
No matter which style you choose, every KURU shoe (yep, even our flip-flops!) contain our unique blend of ultra-supportive triple-layer technology: shock-absorbing KURUCLOUD, heel-hugging KURUSOLE, and arch-supporting ULTIMATE INSOLES.
Navigate the chaos of Black Friday with ease and comfort with our curated list of the top 10 best shoes for plantar fasciitis, designed to prioritize your foot health amidst the hustle and bustle.
Black Friday Shopping Tips
To get the most out of Black Friday shoe sales, tech sales, apparel sales, and more, here are a few tips as you check off your shopping list.
- Tip #1: Make a plan—and a budget. Given that Black Friday delivers some of the biggest sales of the year, there’s a lot to take advantage of! We recommend narrowing down your top items and creating a budget, so you can get what you need while staying within your means.
- Tip #2:Start early & follow your favorite brands in advance. Companies are increasingly starting their Black Friday sales earlier—sometimes days or even weeks before the big day. Be the first to get exclusive deals and VIP access to your favorite brands by signing up for text or email alerts to help you take advantage of their best deals.
- Tip #3: Buy those big-ticket items. Black Friday is a fantastic time to invest in more expensive items—like a mattress, TV, gaming consoles, or other tools or electronics. If there is a big-ticket item you need, Black Friday or Cyber Monday might be the perfect time to pull the plug.
- Tip #4: Use the “price match method.” Did you know that many of your favorite Black Friday stops will price match their items with other stores? Take the printed or digital ad with you, and if it is the exact same item on sale at the same time, stores will often price match on the spot, so you don’t have to make as many stops.
- Tip #5: Shop online for doorbusters. Black Friday deals happen online more and more, so you can skip the lines and shop from the comfort of your home. Many of these Black Friday shoe deals or apparel deals or tech deals are still time-sensitive, and many other shoppers will be on the website with you, so we recommend logging on early.
No matter which activity you want to do in your life, KURU has a shoe for you that will give you the support, comfort and style that your feet need to get through the holiday season.