Top of Foot Pain: Doctor Recommended Solutions
Top of foot pain is a common problem for people of all activity levels and lifestyles. Let us help you getting back to what matters most−living your life.
Did you know the kinds of shoes you wear may contribute to top of foot pain? Many shoes do not support the foot as they should and can contribute to top of foot pain. This, combined with hard surfaces and the many hours you spend on your feet, it's no wonder your feet hurt!
Imagine what you could do if you no longer had top of foot pain. How much more more comfortable would you feel. Think of the gratitude you would feel by resuming your favorite physical activities.
KURU shoes feature a revolutionary technology that has helped many with their top of foot pain. The patent-pending KURUSOLE™ is built on the principle of working with nature, so your body can naturally repair your foot health while you live your daily lifestyle.
The revolutionary KURUSOLE™ is uniquely shaped like your foot. By using a patent-pending design, KURUSOLE™ adapts to cup your foot with every step. This means, your whole foot remains supported, cushioned, and amazingly comfortable all day.
KURUSOLE™ will transform the way you think about shoes!
With technology like this, it's no wonder more podiatrists recommend KURU to those with top of foot pain.
Top of Foot Pain Causes
Here are some of the top five common causes of your top of foot pain:
- Foot Tendonitis - When your feet experience excessive strain, this can cause a rupture of the tendons in the foot, resulting in painful tendinitis radiating across the top of the foot.
- Metatarsal Stress Fractures - This is caused by small traumas to the metatarsals, or bones in your forefoot and toes. This kind of trauma usually results from some kind of severe impact, such as dropping something on your foot or stubbing your toe.
- Repetitive Stress Injury - If your feet experience overstretching, tearing of ligaments, or repeated trauma to the same area, this can lead to widespread top of foot pain as well as ball of foot pain.
- Pinched Nerves - Damage to nerves in your lower limbs due to compression, stretching, or constriction can lead to uncomfortable tingling, and sometimes even top of foot pain.
- Tight Shoes - When your shoe laces are too tight for long periods of time, the tendons and bones on the top of the foot can become constricted. Check your laces to relieve some pressure and reduce your top of foot pain.
In The Know.
Top of Foot Pain Treatment
The first step to treating top of foot pain is to identify where the pain is originating. Fortunately, for many, their top of foot pain can be fixed with the following doctor recommended top of foot pain treatment:
Following is the treatment strategy that has helped many achieve relief:
- Rest - Let your body naturally heal by staying off your feet. A day of rest, or taking frequent breaks can go a long way towards recovery.
- Ice - Ice treatment on the top of your foot greatly reduces swelling and inflammation and works as a safer, natural painkiller by numbing the foot.
- Compression and Elevation - Both compression and elevation of the foot above the heart, while laying down, can prevent fluid build-up, reduce swelling and help with blood circulation.
- Buy Supportive Shoes for Top of Foot Pain - KURU footwear is a leading shoe for those suffering from top of foot pain. Why? The revolutionary technology found in every KURU shoe sets a new standard for comfort and support. Our patent-pending KURUSOLE™ technology maximizes cushioning in your heel while offering superior arch support.
By functioning more naturally, KURU shoes allow your body to begin the healing process from top of foot pain. Buying a pair of KURU shoes is the perfect start to getting back your life.
What Makes KURU Better
Your feet are the foundation of your body. If you want to reduce or eliminate many of the complications that start at your feet, properly supporting this foundation is critical.
The breakthrough KURUSOLE™ orthotic technology gives you a shoe that molds to your individual foot shape. Like a finely tailored suit for your feet, KURU cushions your in all the right places for unprecedented results.
By adapting to nature, KURU shoes are a versatile and proven way to get you back to the life and activities you love. Support your foundation−naturally.
Go. Open life™
The information on this site is for informational purposes and is not a substitute for advice, diagnosis, or treatment by a trained medical professional. Because everyone's feet and body are different, your results may vary from the customer experiences and testimonials shared on this site. Always consult a trained medical professional prior to any treatment regimen.