A women's versatile casual trainer to keep you charged
You May Also Want
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
Spacious Toe Box
The most versatile casual trainer in our lineup. QUANTUM molds to your foot’s unique contours, giving you a natural fit for a whole new level of mobility. Light, breathable mesh uppers regulate temperature and the KURUCLOUD midsole provides excellent shock absorption.
QUANTUM gives you the comfort of a running shoe in an all-day, every day casual sneaker silhouette. Equally versatile on your next walk or traipsing across Europe.
QUANTUM features a more generous toe box compared to our athletic fitting ATOM. If you like extra room for your toes to move, the QUANTUM should be on your shortlist.
Something that keeps you versatile and fit is more than a shoe — it's a KURU
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- KMKelly M.Verified BuyerReviewingQUANTUMI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars5 days agoHeel slipping
I really like the shoe and it does relieve a lot of my foot pain. The only thing I would change is to add the extra rivets for a heel lock. I’m having problems getting the shoe laced tight enough where there isn’t slipping on my heels.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear4 days ago
I'm very sorry to hear that your shoes did not help you. We appreciate your feedback and will forward it to our developers. If your shoes are still within the 45 day time frame and in like-new condition, you are welcome to send them back for a refund or exchange for a better size or style. You can process your return here: https://returns.kurufootwear.com/ If you have any problems, please email us at email@example.com. We appreciate you giving KURU shoes a shot!
- KLKathy L.Verified BuyerReviewingQUANTUM WIDEI recommend this productRated 4 stars6 days agoNice shoe
Day two of wearing them and they are okay so far!
Time will tell. I keep seeing people post about breaking them in and I don’t really see what that is all about.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MMMichelle M.Verified BuyerReviewingQUANTUMI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoSo Far So Great
This is my first day in my Quantums, so I’m still in the breaking period, but I’m loving them! I’m not sure yet about the arch support, as that is what I’m after, but that takes some time, I understand. However, the toe room is amazing! My toes do not feel squeezed at all, and even have room to spread. This alone is worth five stars!!How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.