PIVOT Women's Lace-up Elastic Sneaker
PIVOT to our lightest women's shoe for a pain free life
You Might Also Like
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
PIVOT Women's Lace-up Elastic Sneaker
Modeled on the same platform as our incredibly popular ELLIE, the PIVOT promises the same comfort and sporty design theme and adds shoelaces. Built on a slimmer fitting last compared to our ATOM and QUANTUM styles.
But we didn't forget our goal to keep you healthier and better aligned. That's why the PIVOT still includes our exclusive KURUSOLE technology which moves to hug your heels. Combine that with the powerful arch support of our custom molding ULTIMATE INSOLES, and you'll go further than ever.
- Arch Support -Exceptional Arch Support is Built-in
- Materials - Synthetic Uppers, Synthetic linings, Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Heel to Toe Drop - 8mm for better pressure distribution from heel to forefoot
- Weight - Approximately 215 grams (7.6 oz based on a size 8)
- Width - B+
- Origin - Designed and developed in the USA
Why You'll Love It
- A Healthier You - The healthiest technology in a shoe, our patented KURUSOLE keeps the natural cushioning of your heels where it belongs for a pain-free life
- Improved Alignment - Unlike anything else, KURUSOLE improves your alignment and posture for a healthier you
- Lightweight Support - Sleek and sporty bootie design with an elastic midfoot gives you multi-layered security no matter the activity
- Easy On/Off - Easy on/off design with pull tabs on the heel and tongue
- Efficient Stride - Our proven KURUCLOUD midsole combines space-age foams for a super cushy ride and rubber pods for better wear
- Animal Friendly - Fully synthetic uppers use performance-enhancing, animal friendly materials
Free shipping and returns
SIMPLE AND FAST FREE US SHIPPING
All US orders ship FREE via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- FAST & FREE STANDARD SHIPPING* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- EXPEDITED OVERNIGHT (1 Business Day) SHIPPING - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
NO-HASSLE US RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES DOMESTIC US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees.
GET YOUR LIFE BACK
Imagine a shoe with the power to make your body feel years younger. It's not a dream: The future of footwear is here. Our patented KURUSOLE makes feet healthier with a special flexing action that hugs the natural cushioning in your heels. Unlike anything else, these hugs cup your heel to handle pain and lessen impacts, letting you skip the hassle of orthotics.3X MORE SUPPORT
Imagine living unstoppable days, knowing KURU supports you in all the right ways. In a few short weeks, our unparalleled ULTIMATE INSOLES custom mold to your unique foot shape using space-age foams that harness your body heat—promising full-length comfort and whole-body alignment with perfect heel, arch and ankle support.EARTH'S HAPPIEST RIDE
Imagine a bouncy, energizing ride with every stride. Using premium polymers found in high-end running shoes, our KURUCLOUD midsole delivers endless cushioning to enhance the cupping motion of KURUSOLE—setting the standard for the smoothest stride and a happier life.
Something that raises the bar to new heights is more than a shoe—it's a KURU
- JYJanelle Y.Verified BuyerReviewingPIVOTI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoNo more back pain!
These were exactly what my mother needed to help ease her back pain. We walked 2.5 miles yesterday and it was the furthest she's walked without hurting. Highly recommended Kuru! She also has narrow feet and the Pivots fit her perfectly!How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MSMorgan S.Verified BuyerReviewingPIVOTI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoPain free work days
When I first put these on I almost broke out into tears. Being able to walk almost pain free for the first time in years made me more emotional than I thought. I'm about 4 hours into a 10 hour shift at work currently and am almost entirely pain free and ready to finish the day! Not being bogged down by pain gives me so much more energy and motivation to get things done, I can't recommend these enough to anyone who suffers from heel and ankle pain.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EWElizabeth W.Verified BuyerReviewingPIVOTI recommend this productRated 3 starsYesterdayExpected Better
This shoe runs wide, I don't have a particularly narrow foot, but this is a little wide. I am disappointed in the amount of support, it fits like a slip on sneaker. I always purchase shoes with laces because they offer more support, had I known these fit like a slip on I would have chosen something different. I expected much more arch support. I do not feel the shoe lives up the the explanation of it on the website.
I am disappointed and do not plan on purchasing this brand again.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear36 minutes ago
I'm very sorry to hear that your shoes did not help you. We appreciate your feedback and will forward it to our developers. If your shoes are still within the 45 day time frame and in like-new condition, you are welcome to send them back for a refund or exchange for a better size or style. You can process your return here: https://returns.kurufootwear.com/ If you have any problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate you giving KURU shoes a shot!
|US Women's||US Men's||EU||UK||JP|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.