She’s a smooth multi-tasker—just like you.
You May Also Want
At KURU, we're constantly improving. That's why we took everything you love about the LUNA and updated it for 2019. The updated instep shape fits better with a more secure fit.
The LUNA sports a modern aesthetic that is classy yet timeless. Designed to work with your favorite outfits. LUNA sets the standard as the most comfortable Chelsea Boot on earth. Bold, but true.
We stepped it up by putting it on a sneaker platform for that classic KURU comfort and feel. The secret is our patented KURUSOLE. Proven to hug your heels for maximum support and improved posture. KURUSOLE works with nature to contain your natural fat pad to keep you healthier and happier.
A Chelsea boot that lets you get more done as you float gracefully throughout the day is more than a shoe— it's a KURU
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- CCarrieI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoA Live Saver!
Name a foot problem and I likely suffer from it. I work in a busy salon suite on my feet all day. I find significant relief wearing these booties. They have saved the day. No wear in time. Many have complimented me on them. The heel cup does wonders. I have a shoebox full of orthodics that didn’t workout. This shoe itself is designed to combat foot problems it doesn’t rely solely on the orthodics which is why they work. I appreciate that the orthodics are removable but I’ve yet to find a shoe with a wide enough toebox and proper heel to toe heel cup that feels as comfortable as these shoes. I have to say the front top of this shoe did hit my ankle. It didn’t hurt it just felt weird. Other reviewers said they returned because of this. Don’t do it. Give it a day. After one day of wearing these in my house I didn’t notice or feel it at all. So easy to put on and take off. Best shoe purchase of the year and I’ve tried at least eight different brands. Bought these in the brown color. Can’t wait to get them.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LLizVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoTHE BEST , EVER!
This is my second pair of Luna shoes. I literally never take them off during the fall and winter season. I wear them with dresses, pants, they are subtle enough to go with anything and they work for any outfit. My daughter who is almost 11 and going to be taller than me, and already wears my shoe size, size 8 , needed some black shoes for her school concert and has grown out of anything she had previously , all I had to offer were these to borrow. She loved them! She asked if she could have them, because they are so comfortable and so, I bought another pair so I can give her my other pair for when she has school events .
I am a hairdresser and have to stand on my feet for hours, I have plantar fasciitis and also have knee problems , and these are literally the only shoes that I don't ever have to think twice about pulling on. My feet , knees and back will never be in pain after a long day at work when I have worn these all day. I wanted to buy them in the other color but it is just to contrast-y if that is a word. I love leather contrast , but I don't like that kind. I also don't like the big hoops on the other shoes that look similar, it just makes the shoe look cheesy.
I would tell the designers to look at the leather contrast in shoes like Naot because they have their contrast leathers down in the best, trendiest but not tacky way. the tone on tone leather looks on trend , but subtle. I also have a bunch of other kinds of Kuru and I use them constantly .…How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LSLorena S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoMy back feels better already!
I’m a massage therapist and my back is achy due to the wrong shoe. Today Is a long shift and the shoes have been the most comfortable I’ve ever felt in a long timeHow would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.