She’s a smooth multi-tasker—just like you.
Discount applied at checkout
- Arch Support -Exceptional Arch Support is Built-in
- Materials - Full-Grain Leather Uppers, Synthetic linings, Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Heel to Toe Drop - 8mm for better pressure distribution from heel to forefoot
- Weight - Approximately 272 grams (9.6 oz based on a size 8)
- Width - B+
- Origin - Designed with American Ingenuity, Manufactured with our Asian Partners
- Feel Happy - Unlike other chelsea boots, our patented KURUSOLE hugs your heels in the kind of comfort that puts a smile on your face
- Ultimate Support - Space-age foams used in our ULTIMATE INSOLES harness your body heat to custom mold to your feet so you can start every day on the right foot
- Live Pain Free - The LUNA is phenomenal for those with Plantar Fasciitis, heel pain, bone spurs, fallen arches, and more
- Improved Alignment - Unlike anything else, KURUSOLE improves your alignment and posture for a healthier you
- Easy On/Off - Stretchy side inserts make the LUNA a snap to slip into when you're on the go
- Fresh & Modern: Sleek, minimalist looks are a refreshing update that never goes out of style
- Go All Day Long - Advanced midsole construction features the same lightweight KURUCLOUD foam used in our performance shoes so you never feel weighed down
- Premium Leather Uppers: Rich, full-grain leather uppers are just as comfortable as they are durable
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy page for full details.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- ENElizabeth N.Verified BuyerReviewingLUNAI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoComfy, looks great
Comfy, looks great, right out of the box they felt like a dream.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TKTraci K.Verified BuyerReviewingLUNAI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoFeels like walking on a cloud
I have had this boot in the brown color for over a year and love it so much that I bought the black as well. The sole is comfortable and feels almost bouncy. I can wear it all day with plantar fasciitis and not be in pain at the end of the day.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DJDr J.Verified BuyerReviewingLUNAI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAwesome shoes for traipsing through the Balkins
I just did a 2 week work trip through N Macedonia and Bosnia. I needed shoes that: 1) were work appropriate, 2) would not kill my feet as I walked for many miles on cobblestone roads built 500 years ago 3) would keep my feet warm in 20-40 F temps.
These boots fit the bill! They looked professional with both skirts and pants, they helped keep my plantar fasciitis in check so I could keep doing the things I wanted to do (i.e. walk 4-7 miles a day) and they kept my feet warm enough.
They only thing they weren't great for was walking on icy snow. They don't have a lot of traction so I definitely slipped and fell several times. (I realize these boots weren't made for those conditions but they were the only shoes I had)
100% recommend for work or any other sort of travelHow would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
She’s a smooth multi-tasker—just like you.
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.