Comfy casual Women's slip-on to help you conquer the day
You May Also Want
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
Offering a relaxed fit and an attractive design, the KIVI is an eye-pleasing slip-on that's ideal for work, travel, or just hanging out. With rich leather uppers and cross stitch accents, the KIVI exudes a sense of style that's understated, versatile, and timeless. Wear your KIVIs with khakis or jeans to create an ensemble that projects quiet, casual confidence in just about any situation.
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- LSLinda S M.Verified BuyerReviewingKIVII recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoSecond pair kivis
I have Kivis in black leather, now these. I’m a nurse, and these shoes have saved my feet. I have a high arch and have developed Morton’s neuroma. I can have unbearable pain where the bases of my toes meet the balls of my feet, and the Kivis ((and Chicanes) can hold this off - usually for the entire day. I have owned many brands of shoes made for nurses and workers who stand all day, and these are the best I’ve had so far. I’m 71, and my feet can still get tired- but the terrible pain is gone.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MWMichlain W.Verified BuyerReviewingKIVII do not recommend this productRated 2 stars1 month agoI wanted to love these
I wanted to love these, I recently started dealing with plantar fasciitis and a heal spur and was hoping these would be amazing.
First off I was super stoked when people said they received there’s so quickly, however that was not the case for me, mine took forever which is a bummer because that killed my 45 day return. I just realized today I had passed it already from my purchase date.
Number two if you’re looking for cute shoes these are not for you, they’re very orthopedic looking and the material in the picture doesn’t look like what you get. They’re also not as slim looking as the picture makes them look. They also scuff very easily, I’ve only worn them a handful of times and the toe area is so scuffed I’ve never had shoes do this before.
Number three, as far as comfort goes they’re pretty comfy, however my heal that has the heal spur unfortunately doesn’t get relief with these shoes.
So all in all would I purchase these again, no. Would I recommend them, no. Mainly would recommend due to the look of them. There’s got to be something better out there.
Super bummed.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JBJoni B.Verified BuyerReviewingKIVII recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoTreat your feet!
I have Morton’s Neuroma and needed a comfortable walking shoe for winter—clog season has come to an end!
Currently wearing them while walking Atlantas’s Hartsfield -Jackson Airport —-pain free!How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.