KIVI WIDE Women's Slip-on Fights Foot Pain
Offering a relaxed fit and an attractive design, the KIVI is an eye-pleasing slip-on that's ideal for work, travel, or just hanging out. With rich leather uppers and cross stitch accents, the KIVI exudes a sense of style that's understated, versatile, and timeless. Wear your KIVIs with khakis or jeans to create an ensemble that projects quiet, casual confidence in just about any situation.
- Arch Support -Exceptional Arch Support is Built-in
- Materials - Leather Uppers, Synthetic linings, Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Heel to Toe Drop - 12mm for better pressure distribution from heel to forefoot
- Weight - Approximately 345 grams (12.2 oz based on a size 8)
- Width - B+
- Origin - Designed and developed in the USA
Why You'll Love It
- Fits Your Feet - Whether you have a high or low instep, the cleverly placed dual elastic gore stretch panels give you an easy, flexible fit
- Easy Fit - Easy on and off style makes this shoe a breeze to slip on
- Live Pain Free - The KIVI is one of our top-selling styles for those with Plantar Fasciitis, heel pain, bone spurs, fallen arches and more
- Improved Alignment - Unlike anything else, KURUSOLE improves your alignment and posture for a healthier you
- Move those Toes - A more generous, broader toe box gives your toes room to move. Perfect for Morton's neuroma, hammer toes, bunions and more
Free shipping and returns
SIMPLE AND FAST FREE US SHIPPING
All US orders ship FREE via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- FAST & FREE STANDARD SHIPPING* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- EXPEDITED OVERNIGHT (1 Business Day) SHIPPING - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
NO-HASSLE US RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES DOMESTIC US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees.
GET YOUR LIFE BACK
Imagine a shoe with the power to make your body feel years younger. It's not a dream: The future of footwear is here. Our patented KURUSOLE makes feet healthier with a special flexing action that hugs the natural cushioning in your heels. Unlike anything else, these hugs cup your heel to handle pain and lessen impacts, letting you skip the hassle of orthotics.3X MORE SUPPORT
Imagine living unstoppable days, knowing KURU supports you in all the right ways. In a few short weeks, our unparalleled ULTIMATE INSOLES custom mold to your unique foot shape using space-age foams that harness your body heat—promising full-length comfort and whole-body alignment with perfect heel, arch and ankle support.EARTH'S HAPPIEST RIDE
Imagine a bouncy, energizing ride with every stride. Using premium polymers found in high-end running shoes, our KURUCLOUD midsole delivers endless cushioning to enhance the cupping motion of KURUSOLE—setting the standard for the smoothest stride and a happier life.
Something that raises the bar to new heights is more than a shoe—it's a KURU
|US Women's||US Men's||EU||UK||JP|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.