Super supportive women's beach-ready flip-flop
5 stars for pain relief! This is my go-to shoe.
- Arch Support - Exceptional Arch Support is Built-in
- Materials - Leather Uppers, KURUCLOUD EVA Midsole, Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Heel to Toe Drop - 0mm
- Weight - Approximately 158 grams (5.6 oz based on a size 8)
- Width - B+
- Origin - Designed and developed in the USA
- KURU sandals come in whole sizes. If you normally wear a half-size, we recommend you order the next size up.
- Structured Support - Far more support and comfort than most flip-flops.
- Eliminate Foot Pain - The best Flip-Flops in existence for those with Plantar Fasciitis, heel pain, bone spurs, fallen arches, and more
- Improved Body Alignment - Unlike anything else, KURUSOLE improves your alignment and posture for a healthier you
- Easy-fit - Slip on, slip off, easy peasy!
- Luxurious Feel - Full-grain leather straps with pigskin lining.
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees.
Last Chance items are excluded from this Policy as being considered Final Sales.
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy page for full details.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- SMSandra M.Verified BuyerReviewingKALAI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 starsYesterdayDecent
These are the best flipflops I own; however I do feel that they are overpriced for what they are. They're not very fashionable but, they can be great pool or house sandals. They're not as comfortable as my other pair of sandals I own from kuru, but they are good for flip flops. Also the top part (edges) is a bit odd.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CBCaroline B.Verified BuyerReviewingKALAI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice sandal, but not much support.
This is my first time trying KURU sandals. The construction of the shoe is good and solid. These only come in full sizes (I'm a 9.5 US); so I ordered the 10 US. They are a little big, but I feel that if I ordered the 9, they would be a little small. I also suffer from plantar fasciitis and flat feet, there isn't much arch support or heel cushioning, so I ended up having sore feet after a day of wearing. I'm not a fan of these shoes for all day wear.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MMMary M.Verified BuyerReviewingKALAI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoKala flip flops
I absolutely LOVE these!! I talk about them to everyone!
They give great support for all day wearing!How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.