Our lightest, highest performing women’s athletic sneaker.
You May Also Want
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
Breathability Meets Support
Feel stable, stay cool: Our NOVAKNIT upper combines zones of structured support with flexible breathability.
Grab your keys and go with easy on/off design and seamless, sock-like fit—with laces that can be tucked or tied.
Go farther with less effort. Supercritical EVA foam lasts 3X longer and delivers 15% more bounce* for better energy return.
* versus standard foam
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- CJCarol J.Verified BuyerReviewingFLUXI recommend this productRated 3 stars4 days agoReally wanted to like this shoe-BUT...
I have a very long and narrow foot. Usually I am OK with tie shoes as I can tighten then with the laces. However since this shoe does not have a separate tongue that you can tuck down in, all the material bunches up under the lacing and make an uncomfortable ridge that presses down on the top of my foot. I'm not a fan of the "all in one" shoe design and would prefer a separate tongue on the shoe so that the width can be more easily adjusted with the lacing.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear4 days ago
I'm very sorry to hear that your shoes did not help you. We appreciate your feedback and will forward it to our developers. If your shoes are still within the 45 day time frame and in like-new condition, you are welcome to send them back for a refund or exchange for a better size or style. You can process your return here: https://returns.kurufootwear.com/ If you have any problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate you giving KURU shoes a shot!
- JFJill F.Verified BuyerReviewingFLUXI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBest shoes EVER and I have tried EVERY brand
I LOVE these shoes.... I love them so much that I bought my entire staff of 20 a pair of them for a surprise during staff appreciation week. EVERY single one my staff has come to me thanking me for buying them the nicest shoes they have ever had... and many of them have told me their backs and knees no longer hurt. (We are standing on tile floor in a vet clinic all day) I have owned many expensive brands but have never liked any shoe as much as I love these... I even bought some slipper for home. You won't regret this!How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- GHGayleen H.Verified BuyerReviewingFLUXI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 weeks agoLoosing quality
I bought another pair because I absolutely love my first pair, (never had anything this confortable) but got the same style just different color and is definitely not the same quality than 2 years ago. My new ones had a big lazes hole, you can see my socks and made them look cheap, like I already messed up the shoes. (Picture attached , first the new ones and third the old ones) this shoes are really expensive to look like that , is it maybe defect? 😔How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear2 weeks ago
Please send your photos and a photo of the tag inside the tongue to email@example.com. This may qualify as a warranty issue and the shoes may qualify for replacement.
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.