Our lightest, highest performing women’s athletic sneaker.
5 stars for pain relief! This is my go-to shoe.
- Arch Support - Built-in arch support custom molds to your feet
- Materials - Seamless NOVAKNIT upper, reformulated KURUCLOUD midsole, and a full rubber outsole
- Heel to Toe Drop - 8mm
- Weight - 9.3 oz (264 grams) based on a size 8
- Width - B+</li>
- Origin - Designed with American ingenuity, manufactured with our Asian partners
- Engineered - Cutting edge materials and advanced production create a secure, sock-like fit that moves with you throughout your day
- Enhanced - Reimagined KURUCLOUD delivers extra bounce for more resilience
- Eco-friendly - Seamless NOVAKNIT uppers minimize manufacturing waste
- Energetic - Ultralight midsole won't weigh you down, breathability zones keep air flowing
- Effortless - Easy-pull heel webbing loop and adjustable heel collar for easy on and off
- Easy on your feet - NOVAKNIT upper is a perfect combination of soft and flexible, reducing pressure on almost all common foot problems
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees.
Last Chance items are excluded from this Policy as being considered Final Sales.
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy page for full details.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- NBNeelye B.Verified BuyerReviewingFLUXI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoFeels amazing, just bad color choices
I fell in love as soon as I put these shoes on!! I just wish there were better color choices though. Perhaps something grey or tan. Something neutral besides black. The purple berry color I got is cool but goes with nothing. I’m not a black shoe person, and the other choice is hideous. PLEASE get some more color options. I’d buy another pair. Keeping these for the comfort despite.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CJCarol J.Verified BuyerReviewingFLUXI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 months agoReally wanted to like this shoe-BUT...
I have a very long and narrow foot. Usually I am OK with tie shoes as I can tighten then with the laces. However since this shoe does not have a separate tongue that you can tuck down in, all the material bunches up under the lacing and make an uncomfortable ridge that presses down on the top of my foot. I'm not a fan of the "all in one" shoe design and would prefer a separate tongue on the shoe so that the width can be more easily adjusted with the lacing.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear3 months ago
I'm very sorry to hear that your shoes did not help you. We appreciate your feedback and will forward it to our developers. If your shoes are still within the 45 day time frame and in like-new condition, you are welcome to send them back for a refund or exchange for a better size or style. You can process your return here: https://returns.kurufootwear.com/ If you have any problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate you giving KURU shoes a shot!
- JFJill F.Verified BuyerReviewingFLUXI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBest shoes EVER and I have tried EVERY brand
I LOVE these shoes.... I love them so much that I bought my entire staff of 20 a pair of them for a surprise during staff appreciation week. EVERY single one my staff has come to me thanking me for buying them the nicest shoes they have ever had... and many of them have told me their backs and knees no longer hurt. (We are standing on tile floor in a vet clinic all day) I have owned many expensive brands but have never liked any shoe as much as I love these... I even bought some slipper for home. You won't regret this!How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.