Next-level support in a luxurious slip-on sandal
Discount applied at checkout
The CODA Suvi
Sneaker Support, Sandal Style
Premium Materials, Ultimate Comfort
Dress it up or down
- Materials - Leather uppers with pigskin lining, a microfiber-wrapped footbed, and a full rubber outsole.
- Heel to Toe Drop - 15 mm
- Heel Height - 35 mm
- Forefoot Height - 20 mm
- Width - Medium
- Weight - 8.1 oz (229 grams) based on a size 8
- Origin - Designed with American ingenuity, manufactured with our Asian partners.
- Sizing - KURU sandals come in whole sizes. If you normally wear a half-size, we recommend you order the next size up.
- Fight foot pain - We engineer every pair of KURUs with our unique triple-layer technology and patented tech for wellness from the ground up.
- Shoes shaped like your feet - Built-in arch support, rounded heel cups, and a curved insole make for a truly ergonomic fit.
- Hassle-free online shopping - Try them on! We offer free shipping and 45-day returns and exchanges within the continental US.
- Expert advice - Our KURU GURU customer service specialists are here to help you find the best shoes for your foot pain.
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy page for full details.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- KCKweli C.Verified BuyerReviewingCODA SuviI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoI LOVE these shoes, but would like to EXCHANGE for a new pair.
I love these shoes, but would like to exchange for a new pair... I put them on… loved them… threw away the box (recycled)… wore them ONCE… and noticed this thread unraveling. If these were some cheap flip flops, I wouldn’t care, BUT at this price, I don’t want to look at this flaw, and don’t want to cut this thread and then have something deeper unravel. I also purchased 2 other pairs of KURU shoes which are great too! I hope you can help me with this EXCHANGE. Thank you!How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AZAnn Z.Verified BuyerReviewingCODA SuviI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoComfy but damaged
I just received these and the packaging was in excellent shape. When I opened the box, one of the sandals has a cut in the leather. I tried them on anyways to see if they fit and they are comfy. However, for $135, these should have been in perfect condition, not looking like they were used. I have a month to decide if I will return but hate the hassle.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear2 weeks ago
Hi Ann! We are so sorry to hear that your shoes came damaged. That is not how we want to do business here at KURU and would love the opportunity to send you a new pair of undamaged shoes.
Please reach out to our KURU GURUs at (877) 211- 5878 (call or text) or send us an email at email@example.com
Thank you for purchasing with KURU and we hope to be able to make this right for you!
- VMVanessa M.Verified BuyerReviewingCODA SuviI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoHeavenly!!!
I cannot even describe how comfortable these are. When you live your life with foot and knee pain then you find shoes that are not only attractive but so comfortable and comforting. These are those shoes. I purchased black and white. HeavenlyHow would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.