Supportive women's trail hiker made nature’s way
Discount applied at checkout
- Arch Support -Exceptional Arch Support is Built-in
- Materials - Synthetic and Nubuck Leather Uppers, Synthetic linings, Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Heel to Toe Drop - 12mm for better pressure distribution from heel to forefoot
- Weight - Approximately 373 grams (13.16 oz based on a size 8)
- Width - C+
- Origin - Designed and Developed in the USA
- Fight foot pain - We engineer every pair of KURUs with our unique triple-layer technology and patented tech for wellness from the ground up.
- Shoes shaped like your feet - Built-in arch support, rounded heel cups, and a curved insole make for a truly ergonomic fit.
- Hassle-free online shopping - Try them on! We offer free shipping and 45-day returns and exchanges within the continental US.
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy page for full details.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- LSLuAnn S.ReviewingCHICANEI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars12 hours agoStitching woes
I love love love this shoe. I retired to the foothills of the Sierra mountains and I am always walking or hiking. I live in nature so I need a comfortable shoe. This is the first shoe to reduce my foot pain. My reason for three stars is the stitching on the inside of each shoe has come undone after having them for 6 months. I’ve been wearing regardless. They are my go to shoe.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JWJessica W.Verified BuyerReviewingCHICANEI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayHOLY WOW!!
After dealing with extreme heal pain for so long these little things are amazing! After multiple leg and knee surgeries my gait hasnt been right and I have a job where I stand and walk all day. I bought these shoes praying that all of the stellar reviews were true and they totally are. It's only been a few days but the improvement is better than expected. Some of my coworkers are looking into buying a pair for themselves. Thank you KURU I will be buying from you again.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KRKarthik R.Verified ReviewerReviewingCHICANEI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGot worn out in 4-5 months of walking
I bought this for my father in the May of 2022. He started using it after 2-3 months. He felt that the heel support of the shoes is good and had very positive feedback about how it mitigated his heel pain while walking. The reason for 2 stars is because, the shoes lasted only for a period of 4-5 months with just plain walking on the streets, not rugged usage at all.
After story -
When I contacted the support team, they said they can only give 40$ worth of discount for the next purchase with Kuru. Even though, theoretically, the shoes was out of warranty, I expected Kuru to do much better hearing the story and with all the proofs of wear and tear. A premium shoes worth 160$ shouldn't wear out with this kind of usage.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear2 weeks ago
I am so sorry to hear that your shoes are not holding up the way you expected. If your shoes are within 6 months of the purchase they may qualify for our warranty policy and replacement. Please send photos of the problem and the tag on the inside of the tongue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we would be happy to assess the situation.
Supportive women's trail hiker made nature’s way
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.