Go the distance. In style, for men.
Discount applied at checkout
- Arch Support -Exceptional Arch Support is Built-in
- Materials - Leather Uppers, Synthetic linings, Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Heel to Toe Drop - 12mm for better pressure distribution from heel to forefoot
- Weight - Approximately 513 grams (18.08 oz based on a size 9.5)
- Width - D
- Origin - Designed with American Ingenuity, Manufactured with our Asian Partners
- Outdoor Favorite - A top-selling favorite trail hiker for those suffering from Plantar Fasciitis, heel pain, flat feet, bone spurs, and more.
- Improved Alignment - Unlike anything else, KURUSOLE improves your alignment and posture for a healthier you.
- Move those Toes - A more generous, broader toe box gives your toes room to move. Perfect for Morton's neuroma, hammer toes, bunions and more.
- Gusseted tongue - keeps dirt and debris out of the way.
- Metal eyelets - Will help the eyelets become more durable and adds a high-quality touch.
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy page for full details.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- AAtlasVerified ReviewerReviewingQUESTI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat soul bed, poor quality materials and construction
These boots are okay. They’re wider than expected but that’s not the main issue. The fabric by the heel started to pill and rub off almost immediately. A year later and that fabric is now just a hole.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear1 week ago
I'm so sorry to hear this. As your shoes are a year old, we cannot offer a return/exchange/or warranty. However, please be aware of our warranty policy. If there are any defects with the shoes, we can replace them for you within 6 months of the purchase. If you have any problem, the best thing to do is reach out as soon as possible so that we can make the problem right.
- BABenjamin A.Verified BuyerReviewingQUESTI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest Boot Ever
As a 40-year-old with feet problems, these are the only boots I can wear all day long without issue, and I will honestly never purchase a different boot. I use mine for everything and they've been great. The ONLY little thing I would like to see improve is the grip on the soles...especially for hiking. GREATEST BOOT EVER.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JGjohn g.Verified BuyerReviewingQUESTI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2 months agoNot good so far
I have had my previous pair for six years and wear them most days. Very comfortable! I’m on my feet all day being a salon owner. They were and still are amazing, however I just ordered a new pair, same shoe/boot different color and not the same quality, hopefully just a fluke. After five days that Alan came loose in the right shoe and after that, on day seven to Alex came out, so I called Kurucs and they sent a replacement. Upon reviewing the shoe right out of the box the same outlet on the other she was already coming out so I called them and they were in the middle of sending me a third pair and I’m just gonna take a break for now and think about it. Maybe the company will send me a pair and regain my trust. I have told many people about the great comfort of Kuru.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear2 months ago
We are so sorry that you had the same warranty problem happen twice. I will forward your feedback to our developers. Perhaps there is a problem with the batch. We appreciate your loyalty and hope you come back for another pair!
Go the distance. In style, for men.
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.