A casual sneaker with structured stability and an extra roomy toe box.
These shoes really support the arch of your foot and seems to cradle the heel.
Spacious Toe Box
- Materials - Synthetic uppers and lining, non-marking rubber outsole.
- Heel to Toe Drop - 8mm
- Weight - Approximately 352 grams (12.4 oz based on a size 9.5)
- Width - E+
- Origin - Designed and developed in the USA, manufactured with our Asian partners.
- Fight foot pain - QUANTUM is one of our best-selling styles for those with plantar fasciitis, heel pain, bone spurs, fallen arches and more.
- Spacious toe box - A generous, broad toe box gives your toes room to move. Perfect for Morton's neuroma, hammer toes, bunions and more.
- Structured stability - The firm foundation in every QUANTUM helps keep each step secure.
- Breathable - Moisture-wicking lining and breathable mesh uppers help regulate your feet’s temperature.
- Built-in support - Built-in arch support and cushion custom molds to your feet over time for a truly comfortable fit.
- Hassle-free online shopping - Try them on! We offer free shipping and 45-day returns and exchanges within the continental US.
- Expert advice - Our KURU GURU customer service specialists are here to help you find the best shoes for your foot pain.
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees.
Last Chance items are excluded from this Policy as being considered Final Sales.
Please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy page for full details.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- DCD C.Verified BuyerReviewingQUANTUMI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 days agoRacquetball Enthusiast
I think they do a good job on the racquetball courts three times weekly. The last pair were good too, except the sole began to peel and created a bit of a tripping hazard. But, that pair was over a year old and I do a lot of twisting and turning so I guess the glue deteriorated.
Overall, a good court shoe.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AFANTHONY F.Verified BuyerReviewingQUANTUMI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoExcellent to walk in
You need to give them a week or so to break in then they are wonderful shoes to walk and stand in. Good for amusement parks, jobs where you stand or walk and even in your own daily meanderings.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FGFrank G.Verified BuyerReviewingQUANTUMI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoDidn’t work for me, already falling apart
These shoes didn’t help me with my foot pain, a little worse actually. And now the labels are peeling off. I won’t be reordering.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear2 weeks ago
I'm so sorry to hear this. Please send photos of the problem to us at email@example.com. If they are within 6 months they may qualify for our warranty policy.
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.