QUANTUM Men's Fitness Sneaker
Fitness is about getting stronger and going longer. We made the QUANTUM to mold to your foot’s unique contours, giving you a natural fit that lets you find a whole new level of mobility. With light breathable material and excellent shock absorption for maxed-out comfort, the QUANTUM is the best trainer for walking, the gym, or any other fitness activity.
By helping you do more and go longer, the QUANTUM lets you connect with your best friends as you take fitness to new levels.
Something that supports you to new personal bests is more than a shoe — it's a KURU
- Arch Support -Exceptional Arch Support is Built-in
- Materials - Synthetic Uppers, Synthetic linings, KURUCLOUD EVA Midsole, Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Heel to Toe Drop - 8mm for better pressure distribution from heel to forefoot
- Weight - Approximately 352 grams (12.4 oz based on a size 9.5)
- Width - D+
- Origin - Designed and Developed in the USA
Why You'll Love It
- Live Pain Free - QUANTUM is one of our top-selling styles for those with plantar fasciitis, heel pain, bone spurs, fallen arches and more.
- Improved Alignment - Unlike anything else, KURUSOLE improves your alignment and posture for a healthier you.
- Move those Toes - A more generous, broader toe box gives your toes room to move. Perfect for Morton's neuroma, hammer toes, bunions and more.
- Breathable - Moisture wicking linings and breathable mesh uppers afford ideal temperature regulation.
- Good Grip Yet Lightweight - High-grade, lightweight rubber outsole delivers excellent traction.
Free shipping and returns
SIMPLE AND FAST FREE US SHIPPING
All US orders ship FREE via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- FAST & FREE STANDARD SHIPPING* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- EXPEDITED OVERNIGHT (1 Business Day) SHIPPING - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
NO-HASSLE US RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES DOMESTIC US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees.
GET YOUR LIFE BACK
Imagine a shoe with the power to make your body feel years younger. It's not a dream: The future of footwear is here. Our patented KURUSOLE makes feet healthier with a special flexing action that hugs the natural cushioning in your heels. Unlike anything else, these hugs cup your heel to handle pain and lessen impacts, letting you skip the hassle of orthotics.3X MORE SUPPORT
Imagine living unstoppable days, knowing KURU supports you in all the right ways. In a few short weeks, our unparalleled ULTIMATE INSOLES custom mold to your unique foot shape using space-age foams that harness your body heat—promising full-length comfort and whole-body alignment with perfect heel, arch and ankle support.EARTH'S HAPPIEST RIDE
Imagine a bouncy, energizing ride with every stride. Using premium polymers found in high-end running shoes, our KURUCLOUD midsole delivers endless cushioning to enhance the cupping motion of KURUSOLE—setting the standard for the smoothest stride and a happier life.
Something that raises the bar to new heights is more than a shoe—it's a KURU
- EEdReviewingQUANTUMI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoComfortable
Very comfortable.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- SMScott M.ReviewingQUANTUMI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoLove these shoes!
The cushioning on these shoes is FANTASTIC! I first ordered the wide shoe, as this is what I order in another brand. However the wide was REALLY wide and I returned that pair for the regular width shoe. I also normally order an 11.5" shoe, but found that to be too large in the QUANTUM. I guess it must be the wider area for the toes that made the fit better in an 11. The good news is that returning them for replacement was hassle-free. I've now ordered two pair and absolutely love them! I'm a customer for life.Was this helpful?
- JJSGReviewingQUANTUMI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoImmediate comfort
These were recently purchased to replace the same shoe purchased about 18 months ago. Love the fit, comfort and support. Have plantar fasciitis and nerve damage. These work great.Was this helpful?
- CColoradoCoffeeReviewingQUANTUMI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 months agoGreat in many ways, but wears out quickly
I own three pairs of Quantums. The first pair is nine months old and has had light use, but the inside of the heal is already worn out. Kuru told me their warranty is only six months but offered a $50 credit. On the plus side, it's the most comfortable shoe I've owned by quite a margin, so I'll replace it and hope the other Quantums last longer.Was this helpful?
- CCameramanReviewingQUANTUMI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoFeels fantastic
I got these shoes about a week ago and I will wear them until they have fallen apart. I had almost instant relief from my plantar fasciitis.Was this helpful?
|US Women's||US Men's||EU||UK||JP|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.