Super-comfy, go-anywhere men's house shoe
You May Also Want
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
The DRAFT is the quickest way to slip your feet into the luxurious comfort of KURU. Choose mesh, knitted, nylon, or fleece uppers to get your perfect balance between warmth and breathability. Plus, the backless design makes it a breeze to slip on and off. Best of all, the DRAFT is more than a house slipper. The full-length rubber outsole combined with the proven support of KURUSOLE™ inside gives you more versatility and step-after-step comfort so you can get away to the coffee shop or have a drink with friends by the backyard fire pit.
Simple and Fast Free Shipping in the U.S.
All US orders ship free via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- Fast & Free Standard Shipping* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- Expedited Overnight (1 Business Day) Shipping - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
No-Hassle US Returns & Exchange Policy
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% Free Returns & Exchanges Domestic US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees. Every pair of shoes orders are permitted one exchange. If you find you need to place an exchange on an already exchanged item return the pair of shoes and place a new order.
- KURUCLOUD: Lightweight EVA foam delivers shock-absorbing cushion with each step.
- KURUSOLE: Responsive technology dynamically flexes to hug and protect your heels.
- ULTIMATE INSOLE: Contoured, dual-density foam provides superior arch support.
- JJustinVerified ReviewerReviewingDRAFTI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoGreat slip on
Clearly well made and very comfortable but just weren't right for me. Returned for a pair of the Loft mocs. Very satisfied and foot pain has diminished in just a day or two.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LHLee H.Verified BuyerReviewingDRAFTI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoEverything I Had Hoped For
I ended up with a size 13 although my regular size is 11.5. So, they run small. That said, they are soooo comfortable! Immediate pain relief. Customer service was great! Very Happy.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BEBill E.Verified BuyerReviewingDRAFTI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 days agostill trying to get correct size
KURU has an amazing feel and has a different fit, that fit feels wonderful, once you zero in on the size. They do run very true to USA shoe sizing not EU. When initial ordering order 2 pair 1 your normal wear size and then a 1 with a 1/2 size up and you will be able to easily compare. Once you know their shoe last sizing repeat order should be simple. Keep on KURUing.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2KFKURU Footwear2 days ago
I'm very sorry to hear that your shoes did not help you. We appreciate your feedback and will forward it to our developers. If your shoes are still within the 45 day time frame and in like-new condition, you are welcome to send them back for a refund or exchange for a better size or style. You can process your return here: https://returns.kurufootwear.com/ If you have any problems, please email us at email@example.com. We appreciate you giving KURU shoes a shot!
|S||5 - 8.5||6 - 7|
|M||9 - 11.5||7.5 - 10|
|L||12||10.5 - 12|
|XL||12.5 - 14|
|S||35 - 39||2.5 - 6||21.5 - 25|
|M||40 - 43||6.5 - 9||25.5 - 25|
|L||44 - 46||9.5 - 11||28.5 - 30|
|XL||46.5 - 48||11.5 - 13||30.5 - 32|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.