You May Also Want
A unique blend of threads gives you a high-performance sock that perfectly pairs with your favorite KURUs. For both men and women.
DRAFT Men's Slipper
The DRAFT is the quickest way to slip your feet into the luxurious comfort of KURU. Choose mesh, knitted, nylon, or fleece uppers to get your perfect balance between warmth and breathability. Plus, the backless design makes it a breeze to slip on and off. Best of all, the DRAFT is more than a house slipper. The full-length rubber outsole combined with the proven support of KURUSOLE™ inside gives you more versatility and step-after-step comfort so you can get away to the coffee shop or have a drink with friends by the backyard fire pit.
- Arch Support -Exceptional Arch Support is Built-in
- Materials - Mesh, Knitted, Nylon or Fleece Uppers, Synthetic Linings, And A Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Heel to Toe Drop - 12mm for better pressure distribution from heel to forefoot
- Weight - Approximately 351 grams (12.4 oz based on a size 8)
- Width - B+
- Origin - Designed with American Ingenuity, Manufactured with our Asian Partners
Why You'll Love It
- Cozy Yet Breathable - Knitted, Mesh, nylon or fleece uppers and soothingly-soft synthetic linings give you the ultimate temperature regulation and comfort
- Tougher Than the Average Slipper - Premium suede or synthetic toe and heel for classic style and longer-lasting shoes
- Eliminate Foot Pain - The DRAFT is great for those with plantar fasciitis, heel pain, bone spurs, fallen arches and more
- Improved Alignment - Unlike anything else, KURUSOLE improves your alignment and posture for a healthier you
- Slippers with Grippers - High-grade, cupped rubber outsole offers excellent traction and long life, plus it's non-marking
Free shipping and returns
SIMPLE AND FAST FREE US SHIPPING
All US orders ship FREE via standard ground service. (FedEx/USPS for Domestic, USPS for HI and AK). Faster delivery is available for a fee.
- FAST & FREE STANDARD SHIPPING* - Almost every order ships within 1 business day. Most orders ship the weekday your order is processed. Your order will ship from the nearest warehouse that contains your items. Most standard ground shipments arrive within 5 business days or less. Many arrive in just a few days after your order has been processed. Weekend delivery is not available. (FREE SHIPPING Excludes International & US Territories)
- EXPEDITED OVERNIGHT (1 Business Day) SHIPPING - $30* - Most orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) of the order date. Expedited shipping times are based on business days after the order ships and it does not include order processing time. Weekend delivery is not available. Cut-off time for overnight shipping is 12 P.M. Eastern Standard time.
*Please see our Shipping Policy page for more information, including international shipping policies.
NO-HASSLE US RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
We strive to live by the “golden rule” when it comes to online orders.
- 100% FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES DOMESTIC US - Most who purchase KURU shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes we do not become sole mates. Don't worry, because you can return your order for a refund or exchange for a different size or style within 45 days of the purchase date with no restocking fees.
GET YOUR LIFE BACK
Imagine a shoe with the power to make your body feel years younger. It's not a dream: The future of footwear is here. Our patented KURUSOLE makes feet healthier with a special flexing action that hugs the natural cushioning in your heels. Unlike anything else, these hugs cup your heel to handle pain and lessen impacts, letting you skip the hassle of orthotics.3X MORE SUPPORT
Imagine living unstoppable days, knowing KURU supports you in all the right ways. In a few short weeks, our unparalleled ULTIMATE INSOLES custom mold to your unique foot shape using space-age foams that harness your body heat—promising full-length comfort and whole-body alignment with perfect heel, arch and ankle support.EARTH'S HAPPIEST RIDE
Imagine a bouncy, energizing ride with every stride. Using premium polymers found in high-end running shoes, our KURUCLOUD midsole delivers endless cushioning to enhance the cupping motion of KURUSOLE—setting the standard for the smoothest stride and a happier life.
Something that raises the bar to new heights is more than a shoe—it's a KURU
- JJustinVerified ReviewerReviewingDRAFTI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 weeks agoGreat slip on
Clearly well made and very comfortable but just weren't right for me. Returned for a pair of the Loft mocs. Very satisfied and foot pain has diminished in just a day or two.How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JBJerry B.Verified BuyerReviewingDRAFTI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoMy husband loves them!
Most comfortable slippers ever!
And great relief for plantar fasciitus!How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LWLaura W.Verified BuyerReviewingDRAFTI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoMens slip on
My son just has achilles tendon surgery, and the doctor said that he needs backless shoes during recouperation. He is still wearing the boot after sugery, but his other foot felt unstable walking without a shoe in the house. TI ordered the draft thinking that he would not need it for a full month on the injured foot. The draft is having a double impact, because he needs it even before he comes out of the boot. We are Kuru believers!How would you rate the arch support of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the style of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the comfort of this shoe?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the size of your shoes?Rated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How would you rate the width of the shoe?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How does the size of your shoe fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
|US Women's||US Men's||EU||UK||JP|
Understanding “FIT” notes:
ALL KURU shoes are sold in US sizing. IF the “FIT” note says “1/2 size small”, you should purchase a 1/2 size larger than your normal size (e.g if wear an 8, purchase an 8.5). If the note says “1/2 size big," then purchase a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.