Customer Service Specialist
Our KURU Family is dedicated to making the world’s most comfortable shoes for those eager to chase what makes them passionate about life! We’re on the lookout for driven, people-loving individuals who look forward to delivering unsurpassable customer service that keeps our loyal fans coming back for the top-notch comfort but staying for the world class customer experience.
If you’re into providing stellar customer service, enjoy a close-knit team environment, and are able to work at home for the time being due to COVID-19, then you may be the team player we’re searching for!
In addition to the perks above, check out what else KURU has in store for you:
- Remote position - Work from home!
- Competitive pay
- Monthly incentives up to $500 a month!
- Tuition Reimbursement of $5,250 per year (business related degrees)
- GURU Career Path – ability to move/promote within the contact center with potential to make more money
- 401K company match
- Health, Vision, and Dental
- Paid Federal Holidays
- PTO – 15 days per year
- $350 credit a year to purchase your own KURU shoes
- Laptop, keyboard and other essential work tools provided.
- Short and Long-term disability
We offer our world class customer service through phone, email, and chat channels. Our main function is to assist our KURU customers with:
- Placing orders online
- Submitting requests for returns and exchanges
- Filing warranty claims
- Answering general product questions and making style suggestions when warranted
- Replying to social media correspondence
- Resolving customer issues with shipments, order adjustments, and address changes
- Additional Duties and responsibilities as assigned
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is generally performed in a safe and comfortable office environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Sit for long periods of time
- Use computer to enter data
- Use telephone to converse with customers and employees
- Perform repetitive wrist, hand and/or finger movement
- Feel the attributes of objects, grasp, push, and reach with arms or hands
- Must be able to occasionally move objects up to 15 lbs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Background in customer service-related environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and team-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes
- Proficient in PC Knowledge and navigation
- Familiar with various social media platforms
- Punctual and detail-oriented
- Professional, patient and courteous demeanor
- Innovative and driven to accomplish goals
Wondering what it’s like to work for KURU Footwear? You’ll enjoy coming to work AND receive these benefits:
- 401 (k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Product discounts
- Sabbatical at 3 Years of Employment
Notice to Recruiters
KURU Footwear does not work with recruiters or staffing agencies for these positions, so please do not contact us asking to submit a candidate.
This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities and qualifications.
The position, duties, and qualifications are subject to change at any time.