Chicane Discontinued - Men's Walking Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
Looking for a light hiker that fits virtually every foot type out there? The CHICANE fits more feet, out of the box. It's no wonder it has won both the 2011 and 2012 About.com Reader's Choice Award for best trail shoe. The innovative, asymmetrical tongue shape of the CHICANE follows the curve of your instep allowing it to adapt to even more foot shapes. In addition, a smartly placed tongue gusset keeps debris away from your feet. The CHICANE keeps you moving on the trail, or vacation, and away from blisters or hot spots.
Like a glove.
Why You'll Love It
Reasons you'll love the CHICANE:
- Better Fit - proprietary asymmetric tongue design follows the top-line of the foot for a better, more adjustable fit
- Integrated Heel & Arch Support - innovative insole includes a varus wedge with seamless arch support for an incredibly healthy stride
- Durable rand for stability and abrasion resistance
- Protection from the Elements - Fully gusseted tongue keeps debris and dust out of your shoes
- Secure Laces - kRibs™ Lacing System wraps the webbing around the foot for a sock-like fit
- Amazingly Comfortable - anatomical KURUSOLE™ midsole chassis gives all-day comfort for the trail
- Breathable - moisture wicking liners
- Good Grip - high-grade, rubber cupsole outsole construction offers large lugs for excellent traction and long life (non-marking)
- Nature's Cushioning - orthotic HEELKRADL™ in footbed cups your heel as nature intended
- Origin - Imported (China)
LIGHTWEIGHT MAGICThe power of KURUSOLE™ in every step