10 Workout-Worthy Christmas Songs To Get You Fit and in the Mood To Celebrate
- The holiday season can make it challenging to keep up with fitness goals due to busy social schedules and cold weather, but incorporating holiday-themed workout songs can help motivate and inspire individuals to continue working out.
- The playlist offers a variety of genres and tempos, allowing individuals to choose songs that fit their preferred workout routines, such as cardio or lifting weights.
- Comfortable footwear is essential for an effective workout, and the article recommends KURU walking shoes, which feature patented KURUSOLE technology for happy and healthy feet during the holiday season.
The holidays are a hard time to stay on track with your fitness goals. There are family parties, work parties, friend parties, and church parties.
Social activities and traditions all take up time, and for many of us, when we are trying to find a way to squeeze these important holiday events into our busy schedules, our workouts are one of the first things to go.
The food and the parties are only one part of the reasons that working out during the holidays is tricky. For many of us, this is the time of year when the weather gets cold. If you are used to jogging outside, the drop in temperature can make it hard to get the motivation to go out. Even if you like to work out at a gym, lacing up your gym shoes and getting all bundled up for the car ride can be a major pain. If you are bundling up a couple of children to leave at the gym’s daycare, it is even worse.
10 Holiday Workout Songs To Add to Your Playlist
To help inspire you to keep up with your workout during this holiday season, we have compiled some classic Christmas season workout songs to help keep you motivated. So, download these songs, lace up your fitness shoes and get going.
1. Father Christmas By The Kinks
The Kinks were part of the British invasion, and even though they look a little like their more famous counterparts, The Beatles, they are a little more punk rock. This song is perfect for the cardio routine of your choice.
2. Christmas Wrapping By The Waitresses
The Waitresses is an 80s punk band that you might remember from the song “I know what boys like.” This song is a workout hit and is especially perfect for lifting weights.
3. and 4. Angels We Have Heard On High And Handel’s Messiah By Relient K
Relient K is the only band with two songs on the list. These songs are perfect for a workout, especially for your sprints.
5. Run Rudolph Run By Ceelo Green
This song perfectly combines southern hip-hop and holiday spirit.
6. Sleigh Ride By The Ronettes
This 50s hit was remastered, and it is the perfect start to a holiday workout—cheerful, perfect, and at just the right speed to get your heart pumping.
7. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) By U2
This holiday hit combines U2, a holiday song, and a love song. What could go wrong?
8. The Killers – A Great Big Sled
A little slower than the other songs on the list, but it is still exactly the holiday song for your spinning workout—it has just the right build to keep your legs flying.
9. Glee – Extraordinary Merry Christmas
This upbeat holiday hit is an excellent addition to any cardio or lifting playlist.
10. Merry Christmas By The Ramones
This punk classic is perfect for your favorite cardio workout.
Comfortable Footwear for Holiday Workouts
Workouts are always better when your feet are comfortable, so remember your KURU walking shoes. Through our patented KURUSOLE technology, you can enjoy happy and healthy feet this holiday season. We think they are the best shoes for foot pain, and we think you will too.