What Are Athlete’s Foot Symptoms?
Do you have athletes foot symptoms? Maybe you are not quite sure. Find out all about athlete’s foot symptoms, from mild to worst, and see how you can make it all better.
Athlete’s foot symptoms can be difficult to diagnose. If you are wondering whether or not you have athlete’s foot symptoms, read along to make a definitive diagnosis and find out how to start the healing process.
- Athlete’s foot symptoms can range from mild to severe and can be difficult to diagnose, but early treatment can be effective.
- Treatment options for athlete’s foot symptoms include over-the-counter and prescription medications, as well as wearing socks and shoes that promote air circulation and keep feet cool and dry.
- KURU shoes are recommended to help prevent athlete’s foot symptoms due to their breathable mesh and moisture-wicking features, as well as their patented KURUSOLE technology for arch support and shock absorption.
Mild Athlete’s Foot Symptoms
- Mild itching or burning between the toes
- Thin peeling of the skin, usually between the toes or on the sole
Moderate Athlete’s Foot Symptoms
- Worsening of the mild athlete’s foot symptoms
- Small blisters between the toes
- Thickening of the skin on the balls of the feet and heels
Severe Athlete’s Foot Symptoms
- Severe itching and burning and stinging
- Cracked, scaly, peeling, or even bleeding skin
- Large blisters over the toes and soles of the feet; can cause bacterial infections, and prescription antibiotics may be needed.
- Thickened skin and yellowed, brittle toenails.
Ready to support your foot health? Explore our curated list of the top 10 best shoes for plantar fasciitis, designed to provide exceptional comfort and support.
Treatment For Athlete’s Foot Symptoms
Most athletes’ foot symptoms are easily treated if you start early enough. You can find anti-fungal sprays at any drug store or get prescription antifungal creams from your doctor if your athlete’s foot symptoms are severe.
In addition to medications, wear socks to wick moisture and exercise shoes that allow air circulation. This will help keep your feet cool and dry, and fungus will not like to grow there.
KURU Shoes To Help With Athlete’s Foot Symptoms
KURU shoes are famous for having helped thousands with plantar fasciitis. Through amazing patented KURUSOLE technology, ideal arch support and a deep heel cup flex to hug your heels, providing powerful shock absorption and support for your whole foot.
But KURU walking shoes are excellent at helping you steer clear of athlete’s foot symptoms. With quality, breathable meshes that allow air circulation to keep your feet cool and moisture wicking foams that pull sweat in so your feet stay dry.
When you choose KURU, you not only choose comfort, but you also choose health. Experience better foot health and a more active lifestyle. Be happier with shoes from KURU.