The KURUSOLE™ Allegro performance chassis includes a visible HEELKRADL™ heel cup designed to work with nature. It dynamically flexes inward to cup the fat pad of your heels for maximum comfort. If you want the ideal fitness shoe for your morning walks, running to the gym, or globetrotting, the KINETIC delivers.
But we did not stop there, the KINETIC also includes an "inspired by nature" fit with an anatomically shaped forefoot to allow your toes to spread throughout the day and an 8mm heel to forefoot drop. The rockered outsole is optimized to promise the smoothest ride you will ever find in a fitness walking shoe.
Reasons you'll love the KINETIC:
- Leather Uppers (Nightingale White)- Luxurious leather upper for superior comfort and amazing durability.
- KURUKLOUD™ Foam - proprietary, space-age EVA midsole delivers phenomenal lightness with the perfect balance of firmness and cushioning for perfectly dialed energy return
- ULTIMATE INSOLES™ - exclusive insole includes a varus wedge optimized for a woman's Q-Angle (due to wider hips) combined with a seamless arch for superior support
- Custom Molding Fit - next-generation foams in our ULTIMATE INSOLES™ use your body heat to mold to the unique contours of your feet for a truly custom fit
- Secure Laces - for those performance situations, flat laces ensure a secure fit
- Performance Chassis - visible KURUSOLE™ Allegro performance midsole chassis promises unsurpassed support in a walking shoe
- Breathable - moisture wicking linings and breathable mesh uppers afford comfortable temperatures throughout your workout
- Good Grip Yet Lightweight - high-grade, lightweight non-marking rubber outsole delivers excellent traction
- Nature's Cushioning - orthotic HEELKRADL™ molded into the midsole cups your heel as nature intended
- Natural Heel Drop - minimal 8mm heel to toe drop more closely mirrors your natural, barefoot position for a healthier stride
- Origin - Imported (China)
- Technology:Orthopedic, arch support, narrow feel, ankle support
- Foot injuries: Flat feet, heel pain, fallen arches, arch support, ankle support, plantar fasciitis
Activity: Jogging, walking, exercise, travel, cross-training, fitness, travel, standing, nursing, serving