Ready for your Saturday? The Slipstream offers the ease and convenience of a slip-on with a secure stretch heel that adapts to your foot. This style is trusty partner for running errands or a concert in the park. The best part is you'll never have to slow down to tie your laces. The Slipstream fits narrower feet with low to medium height insteps.
Piece of cake.
Reasons you'll love the Slipstream:
- Durable leather toe and heel for a refined look
- Anatomical KuruSole™ - shape custom molds to your feet
- Easy Flex side stretch panels improve fit and ease of entry
- Breathable - moisture wicking liner for breathability
- Water shedding soft shell uppers resist stains, looking new, longer
- Packable - collapsible uppers are perfect for stashing in your pack
- Good Grip - high-grade, cupped rubber outsole offers excellent traction and long life (non-marking)
- Nature's Cushioning - orthotic HeelKradl™ in footbed cups your heel as nature intended
- Special Note: The Slipstream is designed to fit narrow, slimmer feet with lower insteps. The shoe fits with a loose fitting heel, like an open clog. As such, heel slip is to be expected.
- Origin - Imported (Asia)
Our innovative KuruSole™ provides a patent-pending flexing action to work with nature. This revolutionary technology is designed to keep your fat pad under your heel bone. This promises you wonderful comfort.
"As soon as I slipped them on — easily — it was obvious these were the most comfortable before- and apres-ski shoes I had even put on...And the Slipstream goes above and beyond what one expects in terms of comfort and functionality."
"Kuru makes shoes that custom mold to your feet to keep the pain that results from poor-supporting shoes out of knees, hips, and lower back."
"They insulate well in the cold and are tight enough around the lip that they don’t let stray snow down into the shoe. I can’t wait to use them around camp this summer."